Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2019 Regular Season Continued (8-3) - Next Game at Dallas (6-5) on 11/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
White flag punt here from Denver.

This is the best the Bills have played all year. I know Denver's offense is limited, but their defense is legit and the Bills have been really impressive offensively.
I'm not sure impressive would be the right word but they at least haven't been bad which is nice.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
By the way, for folks wondering why the bills never blow anyone out, this is why. Bills up by 3 scores and they literally try to run out the clock with 10 minutes left. Also a big reason Allen doesn’t get to 300. His first 300 will probably come in a loss is my guess.

Reactions: MagnumForce2

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
Wish there was a bit more of announcement for Gore, strange.

100 for Singletary. 200 for the team

AFC Tidbits:

Raiders spanked by the Jets.

Devlin Hodges in for Steelers and may face the Bills

Reactions: jd1970

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
By the way, for folks wondering why the bills never blow anyone out, this is why. Bills up by 3 scores and they literally try to run out the clock with 10 minutes left. Also a big reason Allen doesn’t get to 300. His first 300 will probably come in a loss is my guess.

Your probably right about the 300 yards. 100 will be garbage yards.

mechaworm

Nov 5, 2019
The next month'll tell you if the Bills actually belong in the playoffs. Finally a string of decent opponents.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Good win. Offense put up almost 400 yards against a top-5 defense. Defense locked it down. Allen played efficient; would've hit 200 if it wasnt for running out the clock half through the 4th. Good to see us heavily outplay an average team.

Reactions: misterchainsaw

stealth1

Aug 28, 2009
Niagara, Ontario

The Bills need to be more aggressive if the want to beat the Pats, Cowboys or Ravens. They will have to beat at least one of them to make it. Maybe 2 considering how good the Jets have looked the last few weeks.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
This was a great game...it would have been nice to be up 17 before trying to run gore but well executed by the team .. I have no problem w confident and conservative .. Defense is truly ready to face dallas balt ne..the offense is looking sharper every week... They didnt make me uneasy.. Cant remember the last time..

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
The Bills need to be more aggressive if the want to beat the Pats, Cowboys or Ravens. They will have to beat at least one of them to make it. Maybe 2 considering how good the Jets have looked the last few weeks.

There's always the Garrett factor for Dallas. There's a chance that he outsmarts himself and tries to scheme so that Dak looks great.....which could result in a surprisingly close/winnable game.

Now, if he's smart....he'll run Zeke all over us, and then run Zeke more.

mechaworm

Nov 5, 2019

They can afford to lose to all three and finish 10-6. No sweat.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
That Pittsburgh game is looking highly, highly, highly winnable.

True. It's definitely their best chance is the upcoming 4-pack. If we're lucky the Pats have everything wrapped up by week 16 and bench Brady.

They way the AFC is looking though 9-7 could get in. There's the big pack with 5 or 6 wins. Could see there being a log jam of 8-8 or 9-7

Titans and Colts play next week. If there was ever a game to cheer for a tie its that one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad