Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2019 Regular Season Continued (8-3) - Next Game at Dallas (6-5) on 11/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Is there a reason they keep trying give Gore the ball. I don't hear any of the local Bills news up here. Does Sean have an explanation? Just the simple eye test says he should be on the bench or the occasional use. Not tandem.

Well if Singletary wouldn't have fumbled twice dont think he would be in so much

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Is there a reason they keep trying give Gore the ball. I don't hear any of the local Bills news up here. Does Sean have an explanation? Just the simple eye test says he should be on the bench or the occasional use. Not tandem.

Singletary has been the lead back, but has fumbled twice so he has sit for a minute

Reactions: Buffaloed

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
What is the deal with the announcer's obsession with us running the clock out? There is 15 minutes left

The up-tempo is working, stfu

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Sure seems like the special teams and defense want to give him a chance to...if it stays a 17 point lead I doubt they'll call the plays for him to get there.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
Die a boring frustrating death with Gore vs go out in a ball of flames with Singletary. I want fireworks!

Agreed, It's not like I can ever get more frustrated with being a Bills fan

3bknkiv3vacy.jpg

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Please let Allen throw so we can end the stupid narrative about not having a 300 yard game?

So much of it has to do with the philosophy of this coaching staff.

Reactions: Dirty Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad