Post-Game Talk: Buffalo 24 PATS 10 - 6-6

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Spoiled fans are funny to me. Everyone and their mother was in agreement that once Brady left, whenever he did, there was going to be a rebuilding phase.

Not sure why everyone is up in arms about the team playing .500 ball in the time since Brady left.

+4200 to win the super bowl
O/u 8.5 wins

They’re right where they should be.

Stinks, but that’s what happens when an entire region of people can’t form their own opinions and just repeat Michael felger talking points.
Um no, not really. When you claim to have the greatest coach of all time you expect results. Not an immediate SB but this year has been a disaster considering where they left off last season.

Made playoffs with a rookie QB. A reasonable expectation is you come back this year, make the playoffs but this time don't get your asses kicked. Maybe you still lose in first round but if it's a competitive game where Mac Jones is going toe to toe with an established QB that's still a step forward. Bill created this mess himself by stockpiling mediocre offensive talent and then inexplicably turning the offense over to Matt Patricia just because the Lions are paying him. You don't just get a pass for that. Not when you're the alleged greatest coach ever.

Also, there are plenty of people here who can't stand Felger but still have eyes and can see that things are not going to plan. Or if they are then the plan sucks. Questioning Bill Belichick is a valid "talking point".

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I like the seaport today, I'm glad the stadium never happened.
The Jets/Giants don't play in NYC. I think the idea of a football stadium in the city of Boston is asinine. Complain about Foxboro all you want, but what NFL stadium is known for having a great parking/traffic situation? Probably only the teams that don't draw well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad