Proposal: Buff/Cal/Col 3 way

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
To COL: Mittelstadt

To CGY: Byram

To Buff: R. Anderson

Feel like this as a base could a halfway decent proposal. Colorado gets a 2C that fits their contention window. Buffalo gets the RD they need. And Calgary gets a young LD with upside to replace Hanifin. Sure there could be adds needed from each team, but feel like as a base this could potentially work out.

Flame away.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Byram. Having a bit of a down year having play off-hand many nights and getting stuck with the possession murdering RyJo most shifts… Byram getting no PP time and zero PP points, this season, playing 4 fewer minutes a game with fewer games played still has one more goal than Anderson.

Rasmus plays PP and is top pair for the Flames.

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Byram. Having a bit of a down year having play off-hand many nights and getting stuck with the possession murdering RyJo most shifts… Byram getting no PP time and zero PP points, this season, playing 4 fewer minutes a game with fewer games played still has one more goal than Anderson. Rasmus plays PP and is top pair for the Flames.
If you're going to try and bait Flames fans, you might want to come up with something better than goals by defensemen. Weak, half ass analysis.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Byram. Having a bit of a down year having play off-hand many nights and getting stuck with the possession murdering RyJo most shifts… Byram getting no PP time and zero PP points, this season, playing 4 fewer minutes a game with fewer games played still has one more goal than Anderson. Rasmus plays PP and is top pair for the Flames.

Andersson is much better than Byram.
Byram isn't nearly as good as this website thinks he is.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
You can have Andersson but you need to add a few picks or prospects

The Flames are going to be bottom dwellers for a few years and have no need for him

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia

Feel like this as a base could a halfway decent proposal. Colorado gets a 2C that fits their contention window. Buffalo gets the RD they need. And Calgary gets a young LD with upside to replace Hanifin. Sure there could be adds needed from each team, but feel like as a base this could potentially work out.

Flame away.
Hey ! The Flames get ripped off here, no deal !!

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017

Flame away.

OP clearly states base people.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
What it could take from the Flames to make Sharangovich an Avs?
With the season he's having, and with another year on his contract at good salary, I'd want a 1st, Ritchie or Gulyayev

Andersson > Mitts > Bynam

Not a great trade for Calgary
I said it in another thread, but I feel like Andersson for Cozens, Krebs and Bryson would be close.

Reactions: bleuetbio

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
With the season he's having, and with another year on his contract at good salary, I'd want a 1st, Ritchie or Gulyayev

I said it in another thread, but I feel like Andersson for Cozens, Krebs and Bryson would be close.

I don't really have any interest in trading Cozens .. or Mitts for that matter.

I'd do Owen Power

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I don't really have any interest in trading Cozens .. or Mitts for that matter.

I'd do Owen Power
I'm not against the idea of Power, but I think if we trade Ras it's a good opportunity to land a potential mid-low end #1C. I probably want Cozens for the same reason you want to keep him.

Reactions: Beerz

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I would have consideration for a 1st, but honestly. That would be my last shot on deadline day.
I get that, and I can't fault it, but I doubt we're looking to move him so that's another reason why teh cost would be so high, it wouldn't be to our benefit to take a couple smaller pieces.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012

It’s a tough ask to take 2 centers of Buffalo’s current roster. Cozens + less important stuff for Anderson could work, though, presuming he’d be interested in signing long-term in Buffalo.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
What it could take from the Flames to make Sharangovich an Avs?
A lot less than it would take to get Andersson.

It saddens me that you can be blind enough to think Byram is a better defenseman than Andersson. They aren't even in the same category. One is a fringe top 4 defenseman with upside. The other is a bona-fide top pairing guy at half the contract he should have.

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
You can have Andersson but you need to add a few picks or prospects

The Flames are going to be bottom dwellers for a few years and have no need for him
He would be a great add for the Jets. Exactly what they need.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
A lot less than it would take to get Andersson.

It saddens me that you can be blind enough to think Byram is a better defenseman than Andersson. They aren't even in the same category. One is a fringe top 4 defenseman with upside. The other is a bona-fide top pairing guy at half the contract he should have.
Byram plays number 3 for Bednar. He’s the Avs number 3 behind only Makar and Toews. Fringe my ass. Byram is a 3D on a much better NHL team than Calgary.

He’s also got his name on a Stanley Cup. he played 27 minutes in game six of that Finals, he’d turned 21 that week. Finished the SCF series with the best analytics on any Avs player, by a mile. Was an expected goals for of 4.25 in the series clinching win.

Do a moderate amount of research on a guy before you stay stupid nonsense.

Last edited:

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
If you're going to try and bait Flames fans, you might want to come up with something better than goals by defensemen. Weak, half ass analysis.
Believe it or not not everything is an attack…. Try a little less butthurt. Might help

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad