Confirmed with Link: BUF/WPG Myers+Stafford+Armia+Lemieux+Low 1st for Kane+Bogo+Kasdorf II

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
Evander posted an instagram photo tonight. Obvious attempt to blur out the Jets jersey lol. I imagine this will rile up some people in the 'Peg

Screen_Shot_2015_07_30_at_2_11_56_PM.png

Edit: I don't know if the photo will post because his instagram is private. If mods can help

Mod edit: uploaded the image to another site so it would post properly

Last edited by a moderator:

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
Evander posted an instagram photo tonight. Obvious attempt to blur out the Jets jersey lol. I imagine this will rile up some people in the 'Peg

Edit: I don't know if the photo will post because his instagram is private. If mods can help

I don't think any Jets fans care. The guy is edgy and unfortunately he will be probably doing the same to Sabre's logo in a few years as well. Hopefully not, but history tends to repeat itself.

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
I don't think any Jets fans care. The guy is edgy and unfortunately he will be probably doing the same to Sabre's logo in a few years as well. Hopefully not, but history tends to repeat itself.

As a Jets / Kane fan, doesn't bother me any.

Just wanted to say that I'll be watching the Sabres this year and hope that Kane has a monster year. I think he's going to be really good for you guys.

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011

For the most part they probably won't, but there are a decent number who will. There are some pretty aggressive comments on that photo from Jets fans

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012

Jets fans don't care yet here you are taking a pot shot at E. Kane.

WpgBuffan

Jun 9, 2008
All Jet fans still care about Kane. They all can't wait for him to come to Winnipeg to boo him. It is one of the most anticipated games here this year.

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
All Jet fans still care about Kane. They all can't wait for him to come to Winnipeg to boo him. It is one of the most anticipated games here this year.

that is when he really pisses them off and scores 4 goals

pateramus

Jan 10, 2013
Winnipeg
lol, I'm from the peg and I find this blurry jersey pretty funny. Yes I'm sure some will see it as a slap in the face or something of that sort but I and many others still love the guy ans wish him, Bogo and all of you a great season over there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad