GDT: BUF @ WIN 8pm TV:MSG, NHL Network Radio:WGR - Guess who's back...

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Maybe Cozens can get his head out of his ass tonight. It'd really help if Tuch can play too, they're a much different/worse team without him. He's an alpha and pushes the play north-south and honestly is probably their best play driver overall, especially when he's on his game. Still think he's a core piece now and moving forward.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
It's time to send Levi down Kevyn.

Now you have to take a bite out of the shit sandwich you created and platoon UPL and Comrie
Yes, it is so terrible they have to platoon a goalie with .914 and .910 save percentage. Such a shit sandwich.

Losing Tage is going to be a wakeup call in that room. They step up with a convincing 4-1 win.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co

Benny? Where's that coming from?

A game that finally starts at a good time for me, and I have plans. Womp womp :(
Are you in the Mountain time zone?

Maybe Pacific?

Or one that's exclusively NW Territory?

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
Benny? Where's that coming from?

Are you in the Mountain time zone?

Maybe Pacific?

Or one that's exclusively NW Territory?
Mountain, game starts at 6 for me. They usually start at 5 and I don't finish work till 5 so I almost always miss half the first. I am becoming accustomed to us being down 0-2 by the time I get the game on.

At least I am not alone, this is oiler country. So I can share my misery.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Mountain, game starts at 6 for me. They usually start at 5 and I don't finish work till 5 so I almost always miss half the first. I am becoming accustomed to us being down 0-2 by the time I get the game on.

Yeah. I'm in the MT time zone too so I share your pain....

Reactions: Mattilaus

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Really hard to car much about the team. It feels like we need to go 5-2 over next seven and that will be tough.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in

I’m in the Eastern zone, and I’m accustomed to them being down 2-0 by the time I get the game on

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
You know who this team reminds me of right now? The Pierre Maguire Whalers: Hopeless poorly coached dreck that were miserable to watch. Glad I don't have NHLTV and thus won't have to suffer through this horribly coached team stinking the joint out yet again.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
You know who this team reminds me of right now? The Pierre Maguire Whalers: Hopeless poorly coached dreck that were miserable to watch. Glad I don't have NHLTV and thus won't have to suffer through this horribly coached team stinking the joint out yet again.
Awww come on! Eventually Stockholm syndrome will kick in and you will feel better.

It's like really spicy food, uncomfortable, burns, and has an adverse affect on my bowel movements, but you will never get used to it if you don't keep eating it!

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Histrionics aside, this team is not bereft of talent. They have an NHL roster. Whether they have a staff that that can adjust to the current injury situation and address some of the recurring gaffes and formulate an approach to winning close checking games will be revealed shortly. It may be that pieces may need to changed whether on the ice or the bench. I am still engaged to see if they can adapt.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
It's time to send Levi down Kevyn.

Now you have to take a bite out of the shit sandwich you created and platoon UPL and Comrie
Developing him in Buffalo isn't ideal, but here we are.

If you look at Levi's record last year at NEU, he had fired off a streak of 7 where his sv% was above .94 near the start of the season. He also had a 'holiday stretch' between the American Thanksgiving and New Years of 7 games were he had a .833 sv%, but then he recovered and fired of .94 sv% the remainder of the season (15 games), and I believe won the Richter.

His consistency over the two hot stretches was he never had more than one bad game. I don't think we've seen him string more than one bad game together. Since that hasn't happened, I don't suspect they are ready to cast him off to Rochester - certainly not with uncertainty around the other two goalies.

newfiejesus

Sep 19, 2016
Newfoundland
Not on national cable tonight in Canada, so I foresee a highly entertaining game with a resounding victory for Buffalo that will set a vibrant, promising tone for the rest of the season and for the franchise for years to come...

Reactions: Matt Ress

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad