Confirmed with Link: [BUF/WAS] Jaroslav Halak, 2015 3rd for Michal Neuvirth, Rostislav Klesla

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
I wonder what having a different goaltending coach might do for Neuvirth. Taking a flyer on a guy like that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
I wonder what having a different goaltending coach might do for Neuvirth. Taking a flyer on a guy like that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Like I've been saying. Him and Enroth are UFA after next year. If one wins the job for us by that time, he could easily be flipped at the deadline for more assets while we entertain the other as a stopgap on a two year deal or something.

Endless Ike

Jul 21, 2004
Seattle, WA
Like I've been saying. Him and Enroth are UFA after next year. If one wins the job for us by that time, he could easily be flipped at the deadline for more assets while we entertain the other as a stopgap on a two year deal or something.

I have to think that this year was an aberration, and that going forward there's not going to be a lot of goalie movement at the deadline. I guess it's possible, but I think its unlikely that a middle of the road guy like Neuvirth will bring back much in a deadline deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad