GDT: BUF @ TOR 7pm TV: NHLN, MSG, SN Radio: WGR - Be Better Than the Day Before

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
I know it's been a rough ride for him so far, but Cozens playing between Biro and Rousek is so dumb.
Granato has very little to work with. I probably would go down to three lines and some extra shifts for Rousek and Biro.
Okposo on popcorn assignment.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Nobody can blame them of playing players who haven't worked out last year for too long (Bryson ,Oloffson).
Good for them to call up Johnson and end the Bryson experiment.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008

I'd say this could be the start of Johnson forcing his way on the LU, but with Joki playing well- Clifton would likely be the one to sit if the trend continues until everyone is healthy, and while Granato usually had the balls to bench a vet- I'm not sure he'd bench the guy we have 10M to over the next 3 years.

And EJ-Johnson pairing is intriguing as hell. As is a Power-Johnson pairing. I wonder if they throw Johnson to the gauntlet, and have him play with Dahlin.

RobRayzor

Jun 23, 2016
Helsinki
So is it gonna be Johnson - Johnson pairing?
I wonder if both will have first name initial on jersey as well or just R.Johnson and Johnson. Would be fun to confuse refs if both wore just Johnson :D

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Well...Mittelstadt Mode will be tested tonight. Can it overcome playing with Olofsson? Many a great man has failed.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Someone covering the game tweeted out like an hour ago that she didn't think Cozens was even in Toronto tonight. I dont known if that's true but her report of him being hurt in the fight sure appears to be

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Someone covering the game tweeted out like an hour ago that she didn't think Cozens was even in Toronto tonight. I dont known if that's true but her report of him being hurt in the fight sure appears to be

He got rocked. Might be a concussion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad