GDT: BUF @ TOR 7pm TV: NHLN, MSG, SN Radio: WGR - Be Better Than the Day Before

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
I think we're working along the same lines here but Cozens, Power, Tuch, Dahlin, Tage are so far playing below the level that we've seen them play at a time in their career when they should all really be progressing.

However you view the talent level of the team, those team leaders have not been at their best and the team would clearly be better if they came to play out of the gate.
I’m just wondering why everyone is counting on them to have career years again. Everyone expects them to match the best streak of their lives for the rest of their careers, and that’s not on the players.

Reactions: HaNotsri

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Ok? That doesn't mean he was playing badly. He was still getting his shots and they weren't going in, playing well on the PK and not neglecting his own zone.
The entire top line was pretty bad the first 4gms. He did get going until after they broke that line up.

Last edited:

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
If they get whooped by Toronto after being thoroughly outplayed by the Flyers for the strong majority of two games, then Im taking the next game off for my mental health, haha

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
the pain continues.

not going to be watching (prepping for son's wedding in 2 days and frankly, don't care.)
Awesome. What preparation do you have to do? Work out what level of inebriation is fun and humorous but doesn’t ruin their day?

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I would much rather play the Leafs in a best of 7 series vs the Islanders or Flyers. Even if the Leafs won the President’s trophy.

Something about they way certain teams play just completely shuts us down.
If we played the Islanders in a best of 7 I’d miss the drought

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I doubt Johnson is in tonight seeing as we hadn't heard anything about it until right now. Probably just means Samuelsson is out for longer than day to day.

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Congrats on the lad getting married!
thanks!!! gonna be a small, intimate wedding in Charleston. should be great weather and a good time!

Awesome. What preparation do you have to do? Work out what level of inebriation is fun and humorous but doesn’t ruin their day?
thanks! coordinating out of town folks coming in to watch the various pups, and driving to the venue in the early AM. oh yeah, and writing checks. :)

newfiejesus

Sep 19, 2016
Newfoundland
Glad I checked back. I got Ryan Johnson in my dynasty league. Let's hope he plays, love a few layers of intrigue in a Saturday night hockey game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad