Confirmed Trade: [BUF/PIT] Conor Sheary and Matt Hunwick for a conditional 2019 4th

Tweed

Jun 25, 2006
Sheary for Risto, are you drunk?

Did you think I meant straight-up?

If we were gonna target someone on Buffalo... it'd be Risto, no?

Did you see the part that you quoted where I said I can't imagine it's around him or Bogo, and probably for a pick?

logik47

Sep 14, 2014
Another LHD. Will Hunwick be bought out? Can't see him cracking the lineup with Dahlin, Scandella, Guhle, McCabe, Pilut and Beaulieu all lefties...

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
does Sheary really not have much value? His P/60 has typically been off the charts. I know, mostly his linemates, but still.

Reactions: Trade

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Buffalo might be pleasantly surprised with this if it goes through. Sheary just has no place on the Penguins.

Shoofyou10

Apr 30, 2009
The Burgh
I like Sheary but after signing Rust long term he is expendable and dumping him and Hunwick that gives us 5 mil more of cap space for Sunday. Great job by GMJR

Reactions: Rudy Russo

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Did you think I meant straight-up?

If we were gonna target someone on Buffalo... it'd be Risto, no?

Did you see the part that you quoted where I said I can't imagine it's around him or Bogo, and probably for a pick?
I think you're targeting Skinner here.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
So its the pens version of the orpik deal?

My first thought.

Good dump of the Hunwick salary, cost them a decent young-ish player they probably won't miss.

Another LHD. Will Hunwick be bought out? Can't see him cracking the lineup with Dahlin, Scandella, Guhle, McCabe, Pilut and Beaulieu all lefties...

Yes, just like Orpik was.

Reactions: logik47

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
I loved Sheary a couple years ago, he was just a tenacious player. If we get that guy it's a solid add.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad