GDT: BUF @ OTT 6:45pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - Can the road warriors return?

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I have a feeling a lot of goals will be scored tonight.. by both teams.

KeyserSoze81

Mar 1, 2007
Rochester, NY
I have a feeling a lot of goals will be scored tonight.. by both teams.
I have sworn off watching any live games, but I may have to break my rule if this goes to a shootout just to watch UPL. I'll overlay the Benny Hill music, and at least enjoy watching a couple minutes.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
I am sick and tired of getting my hopes up and then having Lucy pull the ball away and laugh while I end up on my ass. I hope I do not regret buying the tickets I have spent my hard earned pension on. The definition of insanity comes to mind.....

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
A little DIY and it's completely possible.

Will probably even up the value of your house considerably.
"House" lol. I'd have to buy the neighbor's apartment to be able to have room for a 2'-deep closet.
------------------------------------------------------------------
So the game starts at 6:45? And the TOR game starts at 6:00? Is the NHL finally waking up or what? This might be the first time I've seen those kinds of start times...

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
UPL with the shutout!

Cue up the GCT

giphy.gif

Reactions: Vito_81

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
When the die hards on the message boards are losing interest, then things really aren’t going well. Can’t imagine what the home crowds are going to look like if this continues.

Probably going to find an excuse to not watch this game. Sabres aren’t just bad so far, they are boring.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
in the "I don't give a shit" moment.
Yep. I've wasted a lot of time over the years, not sure I am up for this again.
When the die hards on the message boards are losing interest, then things really aren’t going well. Can’t imagine what the home crowds are going to look like if this continues.

Probably going to find an excuse to not watch this game. Sabres aren’t just bad so far, they are boring.
Nothing wrong with taking a few games off. I've done it a lot over the years. There are just so many games, and teams go through slumps.

I thought they played pretty well last night, so Im not too pissy today. I also have a lot of patience in the early part of the year. It's just too damn early to label any of the teams yet.

That being said, don't have much faith they'll beat Ottawa. The Sens seem to look like the better team more often than not. B2B games doesn't inspire any more confidence in me, obviously.

I'll probably tune in for this one to start, but if theyre half assing it- Ill put on a horror movie. I need my halloween fix almost as much as my hockey fix, haha.

Reactions: oldgoalie

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I am sick and tired of getting my hopes up and then having Lucy pull the ball away and laugh while I end up on my ass. I hope I do not regret buying the tickets I have spent my hard earned pension on. The definition of insanity comes to mind.....

Know what the secret is?

Don't have any expectations. I want us to be good, but I don't expect it. I want us to win, but I don't expect it. Humans are involved......and humans very rarely live up to expectations that others put on them.

Reactions: BUCKSHOT and Dex

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad