GDT: BUF @ OTT 6:45pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - Can the road warriors return?

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
I might find an un-paired sock to wash tonight...or re-arrange my bathroom closet.
I did that during a crappy football game a few weeks ago.

The way the sports seasons are going, I'll have the baseboard and trim in the entire house painted by mid-January.

I'm traveling, so will likely miss this one. Which means Sabres will blow out OTT, then not win for another week-plus.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
They’ll probably play better on the road but they usually struggle with the Sens speed.

Did Benson take part in the pre-gae skate yesterday? Any word on if he is close?

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Really important game. They need to put some wins together or they will fall out of the playoff picture and this is one of the teams they will be competing against in the wild card race.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Really important game. They need to put some wins together or they will fall out of the playoff picture and this is one of the teams they will be competing against in the wild card race.
We're 8% of the way through our season. We're currently 2 points out of a playoff wild card spot. While I think every game should be important, for different reasons, for standings purposes, this game isn't that important. If we're worried about how the 7th game in the season impacts our future, we may need to to chill. We have a long way to go where teams may drop, where injuries/suspensions, will throw wrenches in teams' plans.

Honestly, as a fan, the time to start to really care about the standings is around games 30-35. If we're out of the picture before then, I would say that the team is in bigger trouble than worrying about how far out we are from the playoffs or caring how the season started.

Reactions: Genny Screamer

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
I thought they would start slow and maybe just win 4 in October. I thought that was pessimistic. Really f***ing disappointing where this team is right now. This start is going to be consequential come April.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad