GDT: BUF @ NYR 7pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - On the road again

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Levi will never even sniff a game in Rochester, we spent the past 2 years not getting a #1 goalie because he was in the pipe and made it clear he wanted to sign in a way that gave him a direct line to the NHL to prove himself. He has
If he has struggles he will get a stint down, but I know what your saying.

Kudos for KA scouting Levi at the WJC's

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
If he has struggles he will get a stint down, but I know what your saying.

Kudos for KA scouting Levi at the WJC's
If he gets into a mental funk I can understand pulling him a few games, but he got the 6 goal monkey off his back early and handled it like a 10 year pro. I just don't see him failing mentally, which I'd the only way to justify him going down. It's actually pretty frustrating knowing a better than average goalie would have had this team locked in the playoffs. 60 games of Anderson level play gets us there and now our fate is in the hands of other teams losing because management sat on their hands so long.

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
Think you have to ride Levi
4 games in 5 days is rough but I think you have to go Levi vs devils, then maybe risk another goalie vs the senators giving him 2 days rest for finale vs columbus. Or go super ballsy and start him vs senators and determine how hard he was worked to see if he has a shot of playing vs Columbus for 4th game in 5 days.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
I mean it was only dueling last years Vezina winner against the like of Kane, Panarin, Zibanejad and Tarasenko.
With….. the season on the line.
Small potatoes.
Rags cast mentioned "if this had been their goalie all year the Sabres would be comfortably in the playoffs"

on a side note: UPL jersey's are 40% off

That's a pretty good savings percentage for him.

Reactions: CrazyWayne

CrazyWayne

Dec 15, 2018
4 games in 5 days is rough but I think you have to go Levi vs devils, then maybe risk another goalie vs the senators giving him 2 days rest for finale vs columbus. Or go super ballsy and start him vs senators and determine how hard he was worked to see if he has a shot of playing vs Columbus for 4th game in 5 days.
I think you go Levi the rest of the way

No travel really tonight going to New Jersey, day off travel back to buffalo. May as well go with him again

Decision to me is the finale in Columbus where you would rest him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad