GDT: BUF @ NYR 7pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - On the road again

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Do we really think Levi needs AHL time? He looks NHL ready to me. Calm AF, knows where his posts are, doesn't end up out of position often. Did y'all see him scramble in the 2nd, and then pops onto both skates like lightning to be back in position for a 2nd attempt.

I just don't see what the AHL is going to teach him.

Also f*** YES for another win

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
1681177995037.gif

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
I’m shaking like a leaf here. What a comeback. Holy shit. I’m guessing Levi was the proverbial brick wall in the third.

Reactions: Sansbacon

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Do we really think Levi needs AHL time? He looks NHL ready to me. Calm AF, knows where his posts are, doesn't end up out of position often. Did y'all see him scramble in the 2nd, and then pops onto both skates like lightning to be back in position for a 2nd attempt.

I just don't see what the AHL is going to teach him.

Also f*** YES for another win

I've been saying it for a while, his age and physical maturity are much more important factors than the blanket statement about AHL games.

Development is a roller coaster and the kid is going to hit rough patches, and may need some time in the minors, but right now he looks the #1G.

Reactions: KiwiGriff

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
I have been firmly on the “Levi should be in Rochester next season” train. But if Buffalo can’t acquire a #1, I just don’t see how you can keep Levi in the minors. He’s definitely the best goalie on the roster right now.

Super impressive shootout performance. Wow.
Levi will never even sniff a game in Rochester, we spent the past 2 years not getting a #1 goalie because he was in the pipe and made it clear he wanted to sign in a way that gave him a direct line to the NHL to prove himself. He has

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad