GDT: BUF @ MTL | Buffalo Hunt| Nov. 8, 2018 7:30pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
No idea which Habs team shows up tonight, but I know I'll be watching from one of the fancy-shmancy loges at the Bell Centre. Mrs. Lshap got the invite through her company and I'm along for the ride. Oh - and I'm told Mathieu Darche will be sharing our space. My wife says he's a nice guy.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Perplexed. Forced Drouin to play center and Chuck wing last year. Now that Domi is here Drouin plays wing. Chuck > Drouin. Still rather have Chuck, Pacioretty and Sergy.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Next couple of weeks gives this season an actual footprint. By then, we'll see where this team is trending and at what level they're likely to play. Cracks have been showing in the D and in nets, but it remains to be seen how much is a simple learning curve versus an insurmountable lack of talent.

Cenzo_

Dec 11, 2006
Montreal
46208.jpg

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Perplexed. Forced Drouin to play center and Chuck wing last year. Now that Domi is here Drouin plays wing. Chuck > Drouin. Still rather have Chuck, Pacioretty and Sergy.
the second you mention max you lose any credibility

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

It's what we're hoping is what happens, the AHL and NHL teams playing a similar system based on speed so the call up is seamless.

Reactions: S Bah

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
No idea which Habs team shows up tonight, but I know I'll be watching from one of the fancy-shmancy loges at the Bell Centre. Mrs. Lshap got the invite through her company and I'm along for the ride. Oh - and I'm told Mathieu Darche will be sharing our space. My wife says he's a nice guy.

Ask him if him and Jacques Martin are still together, please.

Seriously though, you're a lucky guy.

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
You got that in the World News didn’t ya......:laugh:

In other news, Madonna is in fact Satan, and in Jordan, remains of unicorn skeletons found by local goat herder.....
Our local goat herders know better than to report on any remains found. I call fake news.

But the Madonna stuff is true.

Reactions: jaffy27
Aug 25, 2009
éal
I like Drouin, Domi, Tatar much better than Galchenyuk, Pacioretty and Sergachev, mostly because of Pacioretty. This guy won't score 30 goals ever again and goals is all he bring. And at this salary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad