GDT: BUF @ MTL | Buffalo Hunt| Nov. 8, 2018 7:30pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

durojean

May 29, 2007
I predict a shootout by Carey Price. I trust him tonight. Just a feeling.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
and give Markov a job and/or a 1 year contract

I think this could have been really cool to see:

Tatar - Galchenyuk - Radulov
Hudon - Danault - Gallagher
Lekhonen - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Byron - Eller - DLR/Carr

Sergachev - Subban
Rielly - Petry
Mete - Juulsen

Sign me up...Oh well it's easy to make these lineups in hindsight , hopefully we get lucky and draft some elite talent moving forward. (Pasternak type player)

Last edited:
Reactions: groovejuice

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
f***ing Agostino. You've got to be kidding me with this guy. Clode is obsessed with this nobody.

I don't even want him in the same city as Kotkaniemi let alone on the same line. Awful.

Last edited:

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
****ing Agostino. You've got to be kidding me with this guy. I don't even want him in the same city as Kotkaniemi let alone on the same line.

Awful.

At least he'll be playing with 100% commitment to make something of his chance. This year's Habs are nothing if they're not a team of grafters.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
For you my friend.....

Think you’ll like the one on the Pier by the rollercoaster.....

Oh no you didn't :banghead:

Oh yes, he did. :D

2m2cdy.jpg

Last edited:

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
At least he'll be playing with 100% commitment to make something of his chance. This year's Habs are nothing if they're not a team of grafters.

I get what you're saying, but he honestly shouldn't be playing at all. Especially not on the 3rd line. He sucks.

He was terrible all training camp, but managed to stay until the end for some strange reason. I don't know if Kenny's dad is Clode's best friend or something, but that would actually explain quite a bit.

Right when Kotkaniemi starts to find his production, he gets saddled with this piece of driftwood. Stick him as the 12th or 13th forward, and I dont care at all. But playing him with Kotkaniemi for a substantial amount of minutes? Nah, that's brutal. I'm triggered lol

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Give me Chucky at C, Sergy over Drouin and Patches trade. Also give me Subban back. And don't trade for Shaw.
Man honestly the way Domi is playing, it's hard hard to want Chucky over him right now. Of course he's likely to regress a bit, most probably. Domi also looks miles ahead in terms of his defensive game. His style does seem to suit the style of this team better than Chucky's did, but man what a shot Chucky had.

Reactions: 417

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
****ing Agostino. You've got to be kidding me with this guy. Clode is obsessed with this nobody.

I don't even want him in the same city as Kotkaniemi let alone on the same line. Awful.
He's a poor man's Armia. I don't see an issue playing a guy who plays a similar style as Armia to replace Armia, and play his role on Kotkaniemi's line.

Kotkaniemi is already very sheltered in his minutes anyway.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
He's a poor man's Armia. I don't see an issue playing a guy who plays a similar style as Armia to replace Armia, and play his role on Kotkaniemi's line.

Kotkaniemi is already very sheltered in his minutes anyway.

Armia drew a lot of attention. Now watch how Kotkaniemi will be a focus.

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
Don't like Shaw on the second line. I would have gone:

Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Drouin-Domi-Lehkonen
Agostino-Kotkaniemi-Hudon
Deslauriers-Peca-Shaw
Enough of seeing Shaw and DLO together, they're both bad and no chemistry and it's just a penalty line machine so yea

Reactions: strongcomp05
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad