Confirmed Signing with Link: [BUF] F Dylan Cozens signs extension with the Sabres (7 years, $7.1M AAV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Love it. $14.2 million per year for your top 2 C for 7 years.

$18.3 million per year for your top 2 C and one half of your top D pairing for 7 years. Next up is Dahlin and see what he gets.

That's actually really good cap management. Under 20 million for two legit top 6 centres and a #1 dman is a great way to start. If they can get a good goalie for under 7 Buffalo is gonna be scary.

1C, 2C, 1D, 1G combined for 25 million would be outstanding.

Especially if the Cap goes up by 10 mill over the next 3 years

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
That's actually really good cap management. Under 20 million for two legit top 6 centres and a #1 dman is a great way to start. If they can get a good goalie for under 7 Buffalo is gonna be scary.

1C, 2C, 1D, 1G combined for 25 million would be outstanding.

Especially if the Cap goes up by 10 mill over the next 3 years

6K (or UPL) is already their #1 G and looking good, but I get what you mean.

But the one half of their top pairing I was referring to was Samuelsson, who extended for 7 x $4.2 million. Dahlin’s current $6 million contract ends this season.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
6K (or UPL) is already their #1 G and looking good, but I get what you mean.

But the one half of their top pairing I was referring to was Samuelsson, who extended for 7 x $4.2 million. Dahlin’s current $6 million contract ends this season.

Rip, okay even still.

Say UPL comes in at 6x6 or 5x5 next contract and Dahlin comes in it 8.5-9

Under 30 million for your core is still outstanding work and should set the Sabres up to contend in the near future.

• Haha
Reactions: HogtownSabresfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad