OT: Buds Board Keeper League - need Dallas GM

RyanMac

Jul 20, 2003
We should have some avatars designed for things like division champion, stanley cup champion etc So you can wear them as bragging rights on HF.

i might pick up little trophies too that will be awarded to the winners of certain things.

MSP4LYFE*

We should have some avatars designed for things like division champion, stanley cup champion etc So you can wear them as bragging rights on HF.

i might pick up little trophies too that will be awarded to the winners of certain things.

My current avatar is just fine thank you :D

MSP4LYFE*

that is of course until he gets drafted by ottawa ....

Nothing, and I mean nothing, would put a bigger smile on my face then to see the leafs select MSP and Ottawa somehow aquiring Brayden :p:

You're no threat to win a league championship anyway. :laugh::laugh:

Well I'll take your word for it, no one knows more about basement dwelling then the Lightning ;)

MSP4LYFE*

At this pace the draft will be over around the time of the 2010 Winter Olympics.

facey*

the gms with no interest in the waiver draft should give notice that they will not be using their picks... it really does extend things.... and some seem to have no interest/value in it.

MSP4LYFE*

Looking to acquire a 4th round DD pick, if anyone is interested, state so in this thread, or PM me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad