OT: Buds Board Keeper League - need Dallas GM

Jonathan Toews

May 23, 2008
if im in ill do the stuff at around 6am est time 2morrow cause i gotta go tell bills09 or arian to msg me to let me know

RyanMac

Jul 20, 2003
i've invited proto.. just waiting for him to register.. i really freaking want 30 gm's registered on the forums tonight.. is that too much to ask? lol

Starpainter

Oct 9, 2005
Ontario
Update, June 24: Prototype, mapes, and mlugia still must submit lists. If they are not complete by 3:00 PM EST they will be removed as GMs.

7. BUF - mapes (Awaiting lists)
8. MTL - Prototype (Awaiting lists)
19. NSH - EllisToLeafsNation (Needs unprotected list)
25. VAN - mlugia (Awaiting lists)

Nashville's isn't a huge problem... but we need those lists up by 3.

huge*

we're not doing anything for the league this weekend right? cuz im gonna be up north. i assume others will be too since its canada day'ish weekend?

RyanMac

Jul 20, 2003
we're not doing anything for the league this weekend right? cuz im gonna be up north. i assume others will be too since its canada day'ish weekend?

the waiver draft starts tonight.. depending on how long it takes for that to complete.. we will run the entry draft right afterwards.. there's a chance that could run into the weekend.. you might want to prepare a list.

RyanMac

Jul 20, 2003
also, mapes is the only one without a protected/unprotected list.

whoever knows him should get him on that.. once 6pm et rolls around tonight i will just do it for him.. and i'm not going to spend two hours on it. I will protect main roster players and prospects that i recognize and the rest will be random. Also if his list isn't in by his own hand he'll forfeit his waiver drafting privledges.

paulster2626

Oct 11, 2008
**** man the action on the bbkl forum is insane right now. Site seems slow - what's it running on, an old 486 in Starpainter's closet??

paulster2626

Oct 11, 2008
the waiver draft starts tonight.. depending on how long it takes for that to complete.. we will run the entry draft right afterwards.. there's a chance that could run into the weekend.. you might want to prepare a list.

That will be one hell of a list.

Is there really a point in rushing the entry draft if it doesn't start before Friday night?

I suggest to the commishes: If the entry draft does not begin before the real NHL deal, can we not delay it until Monday night? It is a weekend in the summer, after all...

mlugia

That other guy
Jan 30, 2006
S. Korea
I think our entry draft should take place after the real one. I mean, if Tavares goes to TB, who thinks he'd put up nearly as many points in his first year as he would on Long Island? :P

The trade ban is lifted prior to the entry draft, right?

Is there a max contracts limit we should be wary of after the draft? Or can some teams carry 50 players and others 45?

MSP4LYFE*

also, mapes is the only one without a protected/unprotected list.

whoever knows him should get him on that.. once 6pm et rolls around tonight i will just do it for him.. and i'm not going to spend two hours on it. I will protect main roster players and prospects that i recognize and the rest will be random. Also if his list isn't in by his own hand he'll forfeit his waiver drafting privledges.

He's making his list as we speak.

RyanMac

Jul 20, 2003
you can carry as many players as you want right now (after the waiver draft, as the current limit is 30) but it must be pared down to 50 by the start of the season.. or whatever date we set as the roster deadline. Nothing to worry about right now though.

paulster2626

Oct 11, 2008
I think our entry draft should take place after the real one. I mean, if Tavares goes to TOR, who thinks he'd put up nearly as many points in his first year as he would on Long Island? :P

The trade ban is lifted prior to the entry draft, right?

Is there a max contracts limit we should be wary of after the draft? Or can some teams carry 50 players and others 45?

Fixed that one for you, you're welcome.

huge*

That will be one hell of a list.

Is there really a point in rushing the entry draft if it doesn't start before Friday night?

I suggest to the commishes: If the entry draft does not begin before the real NHL deal, can we not delay it until Monday night? It is a weekend in the summer, after all...

i know like really cmon this will put the league to **** running it this weekend. it would ruin it hard. if we are going to do this lets do it right. if you think people are gonna make lists with like a trillion people on them your dreamin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad