OT: Bucs, Rays & Other Florida Sports Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Cam Newton with the best Jameis Winston impersonation I've ever seen. "I'm playing the best football of my career" he said before the game before going on to throw 4 interceptions, lol.

Reactions: Hit The Lights

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
There's been a leak of XFL team locations. Tampa Bay is apparently getting a team. They'll play at Raymond James Stadium.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
So this XFL revival, how exactly will it work out? The first version was "a colossal failure" according to McMahon himself. NBC pulled out and the money wasn't flowing. Just wondering.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
This one is supposedly more serious. He hired an actual football guy to head it up and they're not going to blow off player safety the way they did last time.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Unsurprising. The bucs are easily the most embarrassing team in the area, year after year they go on about how good the defense is, how good the offense is, Jameis is so inspiring!

Then, they take the field.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Unsurprising. The bucs are easily the most embarrassing team in the area, year after year they go on about how good the defense is, how good the offense is, Jameis is so inspiring!

Then, they take the field.

To be fair it's a team that's probably good enough to win 10 games and maybe even a playoff game if it was coached by a grown-up who knew what he was doing. For a moment I thought about maybe Koetter getting another shot because we won twice more and didn't quit and then we just kept falling on our face. He's out of his league and needs to go. Along with Winston. I have seen enough to know neither man is capable of taking us to the next level

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

The moment he gets fired?

Good luck Dirk. You were not as bad as your record would say. But your decision making and putting faith in the wrong people for too long is fairly reflected.

Stick to being a coordinator bud. You'll get a job somewhere. Congrats on making me NOT hate you like Gruden and Schiano

Reactions: Hoek

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It's too bad we're still stuck with Jason Licht this franchise isn't going anywhere.

I'm willing to give him a chance. The Brothers Glazer have been behind every hiring since Gruden. They have absolutely no idea what they are doing. Let a GM make a hire for once. It might actually work out.

The Bucs are actually not that bad. They are just coached that way. I'm not saying they're gonna win the Superbowl but I'd like to think they could put a really nice run together if they had a grown-up coaching and not a turnover machine at QB

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
The bucs weren't going anywhere with that defense, O-line, and lack of running game. I remember reading somewhere that if the bucs even had the 20th ranked defense in the NFL then they would have a wild card spot. Not to mention the terrible coaching and kicker after kicker. Also, Winston isn't the problem with this team. Keep him.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
They need a run game. Like urgently. I'm a bit more optimistic about the defense. It's clear they want to keep with the same scheme we have always had. Alright fine. Given the investment made into the defensive line I can accept it because our defense is gonna be lights out if we can keep getting to the QB with just 4 guys. Find anyone who can replace Grimes at corner and we SHOULD be okay for the most part.

But Donovan Smith? Move to RT or leave. Peyton Barber? Quizz Rodgers? The f*** outta here boys. Winston? I hear the sun is really nice this time a year. Take a loooong vacation there buddy. You earned it.

Oh God..... We're gonna try for Bell aren't we?

*Screams into hands*

Please draft a LT who doesn't shit himself at the first sign of pressure get get Winston out of here NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad