OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Evans still produces like a top player at his position and blocks. Stamkos is an one trick pony at this point and isn't good 5v5 this year.

b0lthed

Mar 7, 2023
Turns out Evans’ agent misstated the contract. $11 million of it is incentives and escalators, so the real value of the contract is actually $41 million with $29 million guaranteed

Now that is more in line with a 31 year old who wanted to stay put in a state with no income tax

Reactions: Renopucker

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
I'm honestly surprised Evans re-signed, especially after his agent said he wants to play for a SB contender with an elite QB. We aren't one and we don't have one, even if Baker re-signs. He must've really wanted to stay but I think he's crazy, the Chiefs were rumored to have interest and clearly they're a much better team with arguably the best QB in the league.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Could you imagine this in the NHL? Cooper hops the bench, JBB repels down from the press box and Vinik drives his yacht straight onto Amalie. An entire front office, coaching staff, the scratches, everybody huddling around.....

.... just to do nothing...
Taylor Swift lands her jet on the field....

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
This Pepiot kid is pretty impressive. 11K's in 6 innings. Another diamond from the rough, a gift from the Dodgers?

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
2 early morning playoff games this weekend for me out here on the west coast. Saturday for the Magic, Sunday for the Bolts.

2nd time the Magic have played the Cavs in the playoffs. I sure remember the 2009 ECF fondly.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
snip (54).png

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Bucs had a whale of a draft. I am very happy
They addressed a lot of needs, but I was hoping they'd draft at least one cover corner with one of their first 4 picks. They had some chances to get a good one a couple of times, but I guess they feel okay with McCollum and Hall on the other side opposite Dean. They have a pretty good safety group as well, so hopefully that will help as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad