OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012

Not good for the NFL it's only week 4 this weekend's game was already rescheduled to a later date. Now next week's game is in jeopardy.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
The Bucs save their worst game of the season for when they finally have fans to play in front of. Typical.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Here is another question for ya. Last time I was in TB (2017) I noticed some hockey players coming outta the arena. They told me they play pick up hockey there. Is there a minor hockey program going on in TB now?

There's actually a few different programs in the Bay area and across Florida. The Lightning's practice facility also hosts USA Hockey Junior A Tier II teams from Mites to Bantam. There is now a High School League as mentioned above.

The University of South Florida Ice Bulls were the ACHA #1 Seed in the South and were going to Nationals before COVID hit. Florida State and University of Florida also have ACHA hockey teams.

And, of course, there's the Orlando Solar Bears and Florida Everblades, both of the ECHL.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
There's actually a few different programs in the Bay area and across Florida. The Lightning's practice facility also hosts USA Hockey Junior A Tier II teams from Mites to Bantam. There is now a High School League as mentioned above.

The University of South Florida Ice Bulls were the ACHA #1 Seed in the South and were going to Nationals before COVID hit. Florida State and University of Florida also have ACHA hockey teams.

And, of course, there's the Orlando Solar Bears and Florida Everblades, both of the ECHL.

Perfect. Thx for the info

Sounds like the game is catching on down there

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Just hand Rosie a blank contract.... I was friggin pissed when we traded Matt Liberatore for him and now I see what our staff did. I just hope Morton's got a gem in him today

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
bandit.gif

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Tyler Johnson could've worn Ondrej Palat or Nikita Kucherov's number - he chose Palat's - but he didn't have the choice of wearing Tyler Johnson's number, unfortunately.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Ridiculous amount of penalties. Game was there for the taking, disappointed we couldn't get anything on the last two drives.

Reactions: berlin

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
1 TD for this offense is an utter failure. Vea may be done for the season which is not good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad