Pre-Game Talk: Bruins vs Ottawa 7pm NESN game 81

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I`m anticipating one of the most boring games of the decade, Boucher on the best of days barely has his team play entertaining, now with this M.A.S.H. unit.........

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Maybe it was mentioned before, but if the Bruins win tonight, does that clinch 3rd in the division, or does it require Toronto to lose as well to clinch 3rd?

I don't think we can clinch 3rd under any scenario tonight. If we win and both Ottawa and Toronto don't get any points. We would have 96 points, Ottawa with 94 and Toronto with 93, but both still have two games remaining. But if we do win tonight it does put it in a decent position for 3rd. It would require Ottawa to win both of there last two games, even if we lose to Washington.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Even without Marchand, Bruins should win this game.

Ottawa is reeling, and missing their best player.

Actually, as soon as Marchand got tossed last game, the B's seemed to pick it up a notch or two and played with a certain intensity that was nice to see, and hope it continues into tonight's game and beyond.

Go B's!!!

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Don't know if this is in another thread but does the Marchand suspension mean that JFK gets a chance to play tonight?

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
First goal is so key against OTT, Bruins need to come out flying and really press to get it.

A regulation win tonight and an OTT regulation loss against NYR Sat locks up at worst #3 in the ATL for BOS

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I'm going tonight. Every year I get to see a B's/Sens game that turns out great for the B's and is also a **** show for fights/penalties. Was at the last one and it was crap, so this one is the one!

Go B's!
Go Bolts!
Die Leafs! Die!

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
We may be missing Marchand but they are missing more.

Let's keep this crazy ride goin

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
crazy, and then there`s the Leafs, not sure I`ve seen a season where one team has been able to remain as healthy as they have

Yup, extremely 'lucky to be healthy'.

I personally hope the Leafs somehow lose....it would give me so much satisfaction to go into work and laugh at all of them.

All of a sudden they make noise after having so many high end draft picks and they are saying 'we can make eastern conference finals' :laugh:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I know, they been real fortunate. Maybe playoffs they get the injury bug

nah, still a few games left in the regular season for that, I think they have Columbus in their final game, not exactly a team who plays creampuff hockey, last game or not

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
crazy, and then there`s the Leafs, not sure I`ve seen a season where one team has been able to remain as healthy as they have

A lot of their guys are so shifty and fast, I think that contributes to it a little at least.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Sens games suck these days. Boucher has ruined them (made them better) but man all they do is clog it all up. Bruins should win this, home ice on the line, Sens hurt, lets ****ing get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Gold Medal Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,850.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Empoli vs AS Roma
    Empoli vs AS Roma