Pre-Game Talk: Bruins vs Lightning 7pm - Battle for First in Atlantic 3/29/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I knew that as soon as Bergeron and Backes were healthy we would see 43-20-42 reunited.

While I would prefer Heinen with more offensively gifted linemates, Cassidy loves this trio.

His Swiss Army Knife line.

Kuraly injured or benched?

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I had a charlie going in my pantaloons, then I read Tommy Cross.

And if this ends up being the GDT, then we're doomed.. because I am petrified.

Reactions: Dr Hook

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Nash at facility working out. This fits the concussion protocol.

Once symptoms end, they slowly ramp up physical activity. If the symptoms don’t come back after a week of this, he should be cleared to skate.

Reactions: TP

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Will be in attendance this evening. Got tickets from my future father-in-law for Christmas. Anyone ever get AT&T sports deck tickets? Are they any good?

Reactions: TD Charlie

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Happy birthday
Thanks. I'll actually be in attendance tonight as well. My fiancée @Kovi got me these tix, and they turn out to be for one of the best (I hope) games of the year! Unfortunately they are not in the AT&T Sportsdeck like Veganbruin's. But I've been in a suite before and they were pretty good seats. I'd bet these AT&T seats are pretty damned good!
Will be in attendance this evening. Got tickets from my future father-in-law for Christmas. Anyone ever get AT&T sports deck tickets? Are they any good?

Last edited:

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
That’s too bad about Kuraly, a friend of mine is going to the game tonight with his mother because she knows Kuraly from working at the Univeristy of Miami Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad