Pre-Game Talk: Bruins vs Lightning 7pm - Battle for First in Atlantic 3/29/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Cross potentially playing bothers me less than Gionta rolling with Krejci and Donato again. Looked out of place last time he was with them.

Yeah he's not a great fit there at all, but Wingels isn't either. I can see Cassidy trying to get that third line some ice time together again to shake off the rust. Poor Krejci always gets the shaft and it's like he runs a half way house with people wandering in and out.

Reactions: TCL40 and lopey

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Big game by Rask needed tonight.

Unless Vasilevskiy is generous and keeps up his abysmal play (38GA in his last 10 games)...
I can't believe Cooper and TB are still riding him like they have. He's clearly overworked and tired, give him some games off. On pace for 66 games.

We've seen how Rask has been playing that amount of games, it's too much.

Reactions: northeastern

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Cross potentially playing bothers me less than Gionta rolling with Krejci and Donato again. Looked out of place last time he was with them.
Good news is this line may be done by the weekend. I would hope they put Debrusk and Donato with Krejci and shift Gionta to bottom six/pressbox.

And no offense to Gionta-he’s filled in fine but he is a depth signing and shouldn’t have a starting slot if/when healthy.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I can't believe Cooper and TB are still riding him like they have. He's clearly overworked and tired, give him some games off. On pace for 66 games.

We've seen how Rask has been playing that amount of games, it's too much.
This is what happens when you over use your goalie.

I think Tampa wants to avoid the Leafs so keep riding him but at some point you just gotta trust your back up or your starter won’t get you past the first round.

Leafs have ridden Anderson pretty hard but he’s been a #1 before and seems a little less tired

Bruin1970

Feb 23, 2018
I am sticking to what I said before- winning the division is critical in deciding how far the Bruins go in the playoffs. They really don't want Toronto- and if they end up playing Tampa, they will need home ice to win the series. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad