Pre-Game Talk: Bruins vs Lightning 7pm - Battle for First in Atlantic 3/29/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Can Backes skate backwards? Would rather try him on defence over the alternative at this point

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Y'all need to put some respect on Dr Thomas Cross' name!

He's no slouch. I'd play him over Potsma. He's physical. He stands up for teammates. He's not fast but he's strong.

He's grown as a player over the years. He's not Jiri Slegr. Calm down.
No, he's terrible. Classic AHL guy.

If Grzelcyk is out tonight, I'd rather see Potsma.

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
Can't wait for Chara and Charlie to be back in the lineup. Tall order today, just hope Bergy's line comes through.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
we better hope Gryz is ready to roll tonite.
I cant imagine anything good happening with Cross out there.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I always like seeing Dr. Cross get a game. He's one of the longest tenured Bruins (drafted in 2007. 11 years in the org) and while he may not be the most skilled player, his commitment to the organization is commendable.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
See those AM lines gets me excited that we're so close to see a nearly healthy line-up. Even to get everyone but Nash back would be huge. For the time being Donato can fill that spot and when Nash returns Bruce can decide who on the team is going to sit.

Mistah Ungah

Mar 19, 2018
Amorica
Come on Bruins, give me a win for my birthday tonight!

I hope they do, for your birthday and your board namesake, which happens to be one of my favorite events in Bruins history! Ference got the pleasure of doing what thousands upon thousands of B's fans everywhere wish they could do.

Happy birthday! And GO B's!!!

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Spring is in the air, the team is getting healthy, big game for playoff seeding, let's freaking go! I'm all in for this one tonight. Wish I was working in the building tonight but I'm on call, so I'll have to catch it on TV instead.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Spring is in the air, the team is getting healthy, big game for playoff seeding, let's freaking go! I'm all in for this one tonight. Wish I was working in the building tonight but I'm on call, so I'll have to catch it on TV instead.

What do you do for work?

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Will be in attendance this evening. Got tickets from my future father-in-law for Christmas. Anyone ever get AT&T sports deck tickets? Are they any good?

You’ll get the NHL18 view of things, from above Loge 18-19ish, right behind Rask. If you’re tall, SRO is probably okay; I’m Krug-sized, and the one time I went there, it was...less than optimal.

Pluses: Free appetizers and cookies (not sure if they’ll have vegan chow; only 2 or 3 things usually), and free soda (tip your ‘tender).

The one nice thing is you can probably snag one of the fancy Club seats if you’re feeling adventurous. Bar none, the best view in the Garden is there, and it’s sad to me that those seats aren’t packed every damn game.

I like Cross coming back, but does it have to be THIS game? I’m all for repaying him for his long, long service to the Bruins, but...this game counts a lot, especially if we want to force Tampa to play through Toronto (or vice versa) before reaching us in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->