Bruins vs Kings: Looch and Rinaldo Drop the Gloves

camdon

Oct 24, 2008
A few shifts into the game he gets a warning from Chara and a invitation from Mcquaid. Skates away every day of the week!

It's a draw/loss against them two and a loss cripples his reputation!

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
This :handclap:

I'll still be wearing my sun bleached Lucic shirt I purchased in the pro shop way back in 2008 though :nod:

Thats fine.
And the very first time he steps onto the Garden ice he should be given a tremendous ovation. Hes earned that.

Then at the next whistle, **** him. Now an adversary. Thats the way it goes.

camdon

Oct 24, 2008
Thats fine.
And the very first time he steps onto the Garden ice he should be given a tremendous ovation. Hes earned that.

Then at the next whistle, **** him. Now an adversary. Thats the way it goes.

Well said!!! Hey... I'll be happy as hell if Lucic scores 30 goals and wins 10 fights. Just not against the Bruins!!!

Ice Nine

Dec 11, 2014
Parts Unknown
Don't think we'll ever see Rinaldo drop the gloves with Lucic.

Rinaldo does fine against tough forwards like Iginla or Horton; guys who will drop, but are not really enforcers.

Lucic would smash him. Thornton did smash him. Prout would smash him.

He's an agitator, that's willing to drop, but who gets beat up by the actual tough guys in the league. Like Gregory Campbell, Soupy would go, get beat up. Though Soupy wasn't an agitator.

But it's hard not to say, that with the addition of Beleskey, Hayes, and Rinaldo, that the Bruins aren't getting back to the "hard to play against" mantra.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Are you people serious?

Obviously, I'd root for the Bruin. Whether you like it or not, that now happens to be Rinaldo.

Exactly. Sure no doubt Looch would be the favored to win but you can't just say he'd win because he's bigger or whatever just like that. Sorry It doesn't work like that in real life.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Don't think we'll ever see Rinaldo drop the gloves with Lucic.

Rinaldo does fine against tough forwards like Iginla or Horton; guys who will drop, but are not really enforcers.

Lucic would smash him. Thornton did smash him. Prout would smash him.

He's an agitator, that's willing to drop, but who gets beat up by the actual tough guys in the league. Like Gregory Campbell, Soupy would go, get beat up. Though Soupy wasn't an agitator.

But it's hard not to say, that with the addition of Beleskey, Hayes, and Rinaldo, that the Bruins aren't getting back to the "hard to play against" mantra.

Can't believe u mentioned Campbell, my little nephew would whip his butt. Poor Campbell got whipped by everyone but I give him 100% for trying. :laugh:

NUhockey

Jul 6, 2010
Boston
I'm assuming they're fighting because the Bruins couldn't score, so I'm hoping Lucic knocks him out cold. Maybe we'll give a young guy a chance after that.

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
Excellent trade off for the Bruins if Rinaldo could get Lucic off the ice. Knowing how butt sore Lucic gets, maybe Rinaldo could even get him to get 2-5-10.

BigChara33*

y

Not for nothing, but has anyone seen Lucic's amateur boxing videos? Kid has some serious mits.

Fact of the matter is though... Chara vs Lucic would be a great bout if they actually tried to stand up and throw. As long as Chara didn't let Looch in, he could keep his distance and man handle him. McQuaid vs Looch would be a great bout as well (Quaiders got a serious reach.)

NightmanCometh

Feb 11, 2014
Minnesota
Oh man....I'm gonna go balls in and say Z gets the better of him. Nobody wants any part of that Slovakian monster.

Doubt they'd ever go though.

Forgot where I saw it, but Lucic himself said if there was one player in Boston he wouldn't want to fight it was big Z. That man is half beast... I think Lucic would get the better of McQuaid (Lucic right hook > McQuaid iron jaw) but I don't think there are many players in the game who could seriously contend with Chara. Maybe John Scott.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
Picking up Rinaldo reminds me of when the B's brought in Nilan. I hate the *****. He's not a "pest", he's a jack-ass that tries to hurt people.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Forgot where I saw it, but Lucic himself said if there was one player in Boston he wouldn't want to fight it was big Z. That man is half beast... I think Lucic would get the better of McQuaid (Lucic right hook > McQuaid iron jaw) but I don't think there are many players in the game who could seriously contend with Chara. Maybe John Scott.

FOUND:

jdz

May 22, 2013
Picking up Rinaldo reminds me of when the B's brought in Nilan. I hate the *****. He's not a "pest", he's a jack-ass that tries to hurt people.

I hope Rinaldo gets a small nagging injury and is out for the year.

Never wish injury or hurt on anybody but I want no part of that guy in a Bruins uniform.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad