Bruins vs Kings: Looch and Rinaldo Drop the Gloves

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
I would be pulling for Rinaldo...

But I think he would get speedbagged

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
McQuaid is not the same fighter he was 2 years ago in my opinion, I love him but he's just not. He seems a little more timid these days whereas he used to just throw em with reckless abandonment and usually the outcome was in his favor.

Really? I think McQuaid is better now than he was in the past.

That being said Rinaldo wouldn't fight Lucic... Lucic would plaster him pretty quickly. Rinaldo will probably go with Clifford.

chicoutimicucumber

Aug 4, 2009
I'd hope Lucic pummels him off the roster, because I always want what's best for the Bruins.

:laugh: Best case scenario, both get called for five, Bruins score the gw with Looch in the box, Rinaldo gets a broken...whatever and has to announce his retirement. Win-win all around.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
This, I think people over rate Lucic's current fighting ability.

Lol in no world is mcquaid beating lucic. Mcquaid has really improved his fighting abililt the last yr or so to the point he wouldn't get destroyed too bad but Lucic would still win 9 of 10 and the 10th being a draw. Rinaldo is a light weight he shouldn't and wouldn't fight lucic but if he did ---god help him

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad

That being said Rinaldo wouldn't fight Lucic... Lucic would plaster him pretty quickly. Rinaldo will probably go with Clifford.

This is 100 percent right---mcquaid has improved his ability by a mile, anyone who doesn't see that isn't looking at the quality of opponent he is fighting.

ytownhockey10

tornado of souls
Mar 8, 2010
in the salt

mcquaid of three years ago wouldn't win a slugfest with frazer mclaren. hes better now than ever.

rinaldo and clifford would be a great fight... and very wide open. rinaldo's got those carcillo-heavy hands and clifford's got a suspect chin... could be a big win for zac.

chicoutimicucumber

Aug 4, 2009
Pretty greasy thing to say.

Sorry. I know I'm a terrible human being for joking about wishing a career-ending injury on someone who's now playing on my own team, even if I think he's a useless thug who's bad for the sport. Poor taste on my part.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I love Rinaldo's style, he's reckless as hell and throws heavy and fast. Crombeen got floored by him a few years ago.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Lucic is one of my all time favorites. But I'm rooting for Rinaldo all the way.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Sorry. I know I'm a terrible human being for joking about wishing a career-ending injury on someone who's now playing on my own team, even if I think he's a useless thug who's bad for the sport. Poor taste on my part.

I couldn't detect the joking through the internet, man. Sorry.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
:laugh: Best case scenario, both get called for five, Bruins score the gw with Looch in the box, Rinaldo gets a broken...whatever and has to announce his retirement. Win-win all around.

I wouldn't wish a career ending injury for the guy, but I'm certainly not rooting for the puke.

I couldn't care less if he is a Bruin.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
I'd be hoping for a draw.
Wide open, both guys bleeding.
ps I'm holding out Kings suck this year and we do really good and grab Lucic at the deadline, sign him to a 5yr/27.5 mill contract extension

iiBruins17*

Lucic is one of my all time favorites. But I'm rooting for Rinaldo all the way.

this and Rinaldo's too small to hang w Lucic. McQuaid and Chara (because of pure size, he's not a great fight) would have a chance

InfernoOrangeSS

VERITAS AEQUITAS
May 22, 2006
Pelham, AL
I'll probably always like Lucic. He was my favorite Bruin. However, I pull for what's on the front of the sweater/jersey, not the back. Bruins over all!
:hockey:

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Seriously, Zac has one way gloves for that offer or he's is more batshoot crazy than I already think.

But, Z-Loco has that chance to land one or two of his high speed haymakers?

If there is any bout I fear watching on who to cheer for it would be Adam and Milan but Adam knows about "the elbow pad" AKA that black menacing cover Lucic uses like a weapon. I think Quaider could drop him.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Seriously, now that Looch aint a Bruin... lol, whats up with that elbow pad?

He used it going across peoples faces and drawing back, it never came off.

Nasty *** black C3PO looking cover with struts on it and he destroyed peoples faces with it.

mjs14

Jun 30, 2015
Woburn MA
Honestly over the past year lucic has turned into a scared whiny ***** he definitely isn't the same fighter he used to be.. a lot less willing to fight and he just doesnt have it anymore.. rinaldo on the other hand is a lunatic and throw HEAVY punches for a dude his size.. 5'10" listed around 169 - 180 lbs.. lucic is 6'4'' 230 double rinaldo size.. i used to be a lucic fan until he just became a whiny sour faced giant baby. I'm going with rinaldo and im DEAD serious... think about it

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Honestly over the past year lucic has turned into a scared whiny ***** he definitely isn't the same fighter he used to be.. a lot less willing to fight and he just doesnt have it anymore.. rinaldo on the other hand is a lunatic and throw HEAVY punches for a dude his size.. 5'10" listed around 169 - 180 lbs.. lucic is 6'4'' 230 double rinaldo size.. i used to be a lucic fan until he just became a whiny sour faced giant baby. I'm going with rinaldo and im DEAD serious... think about it

Prout is a heavyweight with the hardest chin I've ever seen and Looch had him bowing out in their rematch. Lucic, when motivated, is still one of the best fighters in the league. When he fights, that is.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Agreed, Prout and Neil have stupid chins. So does Peluso and Gazdic, both those guys can take a shot too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad