Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals XIV- Mod in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer B

Honey Badger don't care
Aug 28, 2008
Wisconsin
It was directed at a lot of posters, not just one or a handful.

My point is as I stated before. Ryan has been spoken on this board and pushed by 3 or 4 posters weekly if not daily.
So when you come in saying "Has anyone considered Ryan Dzingle?" It is going to elicit a /facepalm and possibly some annoyance.

Glad to hear it. Hope you can see why I posted what I did and the reason behind it.

Sorry to hear that. Also sorry to assume you are lumping me in with whoever "them" is. Can understand your frustration as you post only rarely and get a few negative responses. However, I believe my response was designed to inform, not single any one poster out, and has merit.

Not going to disagree with you here. But you can understand that if I did option 1 50 times I eventually am going to move to option 3 out of frustration.

Like what you did in your post in several places.

Not trying to pick a fight with you, but can you see how a group of people having a conversation might be annoyed when someone steps in and says "Hey, have you considered.." when that is one of the topics they had been discussing repeatedly? Sorry if that sounds elitist, but its a fact. I dunno, maybe when bringing up a new topic idea use the old tried and true "Don't know if this has been mentioned yet..."
The "Have you considered" opener when it HAS been considered about 50 times now just seems to provoke a #3 response.

This is not the first time you have posted this grievance, and it has merit. But you have to have thicker skin than to get wound up by every negative response you get from a post.
Also, use the Ignore feature which can be enabled when clicking on a persons avatar. If someone annoys you enough that you want to stop posting, put them on ignore. It helps, I use it.
If you feel I need to be ignored, go for it. I don't mind if it makes your experience here more pleasant.

A few things...

I don't have people attacking me repeatedly. I see many a poster here who are treated like second class citizens simply because they don't have 15,000 posts. If someone's being a Richard to someone for no good reason, I'll say something. I believe I've had 2/3 disagreements with people over the last 10 years.

This is a 4 page thread and not once was Dzingle mentioned in it - and that is a fact! That alone has me scratching my head over your petty assertions.

And I'm sorry to say, but you do come off as an elitist... Who are you to tell me I can't post my opinion on a board because it was talked about, by someone else, on another thread, at another time?
Let me ask you this... I see Schenn discussed on this tread. I see Simmonds. I see plenty of other players being discussed here that have also been discussed elsewhere. So why single me out?

I have no doubt that 99% of the discussions on here have been discussed in the past and they will be discussed in the future. Last I checked, that wasn't a crime...

Killer B

Honey Badger don't care
Aug 28, 2008
Wisconsin
No, everyone does not step into a thread and say "Hey, have you considered.." when it had been talked about throughout the thread repeatedly. It seems to be done by a few posters who post rarely or are new. I think my post has a valid point and I stick by it. Seen other posters use "Don't know if this has been mentioned but" and the responses are legitimate and not snarky "Yes, it has. Here is what we said." Using "Have you considered" when a topic has been considered a lot is like walking into a Starbucks and asking if they serve coffee. A little observation and research could have answered your question.

Plenty of people have posted "I like Dzingle, we should make a go at him." Notice they did not get a snarky response or one that asks for due diligence.

Several posters do this. They would be taken more serious and engaged with responses more if they had taken the time to look for the info first.

I'm going to sit here and wait for you to find the post, about Dzingle, in this thread before I mentioned him... Take your time...

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
A few things...

I don't have people attacking me repeatedly. I see many a poster here who are treated like second class citizens simply because they don't have 15,000 posts. If someone's being a Richard to someone for no good reason, I'll say something. I believe I've had 2/3 disagreements with people over the last 10 years.

This is a 4 page thread and not once was Dzingle mentioned in it - and that is a fact! That alone has me scratching my head over your petty assertions.

And I'm sorry to say, but you do come off as an elitist... Who are you to tell me I can't post my opinion on a board because it was talked about, by someone else, on another thread, at another time?
Let me ask you this... I see Schenn discussed on this tread. I see Simmonds. I see plenty of other players being discussed here that have also been discussed elsewhere. So why single me out?

I have no doubt that 99% of the discussions on here have been discussed in the past and they will be discussed in the future. Last I checked, that wasn't a crime...

My petty assertions are that you asked about a player to be acquired without looking in the trade rumors thread to see if someone else had. Sorry that you see that as petty.
You are not the only one, I was not singling you out. Yet you seem to want to make this about you.

You are really taking this out of the context it was started to make it personal.

This is not productive. Please just put me on ignore.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Geez, are we going to do the 15,000 post count thing...again?

I can tell you for a fact that there are posters I like with a 100 posts and guys with 50k I cannot stand. Has nothing to do with anything. You probably just caught AMK in a bad mood?

He explained, I clarified/apologized.

Let it go.

:laugh:

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Yeah, I'd go all in on Stone as well.

One name we don't talk about at all is Matt Duchene. He'd be overkill as the 3c this year, but with Sweeney going hard after Tavares, I wonder if Sweeney's still looking for a 20something center (who I assume would replace Krejci).
Duchene has also played wing at times. Different player but similarly versatile compared to Schenn. I would press hard on duchene, although I get the impression the Sens are reluctant to deal in-division

Killer B

Honey Badger don't care
Aug 28, 2008
Wisconsin
My petty assertions are that you asked about a player to be acquired without looking in the trade rumors thread to see if someone else had. Sorry that you see that as petty.
You are not the only one, I was not singling you out. Yet you seem to want to make this about you.

You are really taking this out of the context it was started to make it personal.

This is not productive. Please just put me on ignore.

I'm sorry if you don't understand my concern with this nonsense.

Enjoy the rest of the year! Hopefully we can discuss who should start on the 4th line for the B's in game 7 of the Cup finals later this year.

Go Bruins!

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad