Proposal: Bruins Trade proposals VIII - MOD in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I still to this day have no idea why the hell they drafted him where they did. No freaking clue.

Rumors had a couple teams looking at him in the late teens iirc. Wouldn’t have made it to the next pick

Rare speed/size combo. Showed a bunch of finish. I can see why they would gamble on it

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Cheveldayoff has been ridiculously patient in Winnipeg. He's made 9 trades since Sweeney became GM

Cheveldayoff is what Sweeney wants to become. He's pretty much has built the Jets through the draft successfully including drafting Connor and Roslovic in the 2015 draft and hasn't made many big trades but has brought in the likes of Stastny and Myers, which compared to Sweeneys, Kampfers and Kuralys is Hall of fame worthy.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
He's a fast RWer that can score, goes to the dirty areas, and is willing to drop the gloves. Sounds like a player the Bruins still need.
He's got decent wheels for sure, but I can't say I've been remotely impressed with him. He's also fought once since 2014-15. I wouldn't say he is a willing combatant with 2 fights in 300+ games of hockey.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
If Stone is truly available to Donny boy the he needs to trade any prospect/pick combo available to get him and then resign him.

There is no one in the Bruins development system that projects to be half as good as Stone

You have to have the option to resign him first, because if you can't resign him, or if resigning him is going to cost 8/88, then it really isn't likely an option

Reactions: Strafer

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
I think the Bruins can put out a better offer for Stone than the Jets and Preds. The question is, is Sweeney willing to go there and is Ottawa okay with trading their current franchise player, Stone, within the division? You hope they learned from their mistake with Karlsson.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
I wonder how much Ottawa values 1st round picks. With losing the 1st to Colorado I gotta wonder if offering something like a 2019 1st + a 2020 1st would entice them (& allow us to give up less in the way of prospects). I'm thinking something like the Kessel to Toronto deal.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
He's got decent wheels for sure, but I can't say I've been remotely impressed with him. He's also fought once since 2014-15. I wouldn't say he is a willing combatant with 2 fights in 300+ games of hockey.
I wouldn't say he is a fighter, but he is willing to play a physical game. Those are characteristics you want players on your team to have. The only problem with Senyshyn is how long his development is taking. He is probably ready to make the jump next season. I'm not saying they are or I hope they do trade him, but I don't think the Bruins can wait for answers until next season if you take into account the age of the core players on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad