Proposal: Bruins trade proposals, rumors, transaction suggestions, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
No injuries. And lots of wins, smiles, tunes after.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Not get knocked out by the Habs. I can't take it again.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
New thread. Off season is over. Carry on.

images

0.jpg

Ummmm?

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
I want the Bruins management to tell me on March 6th that the only added a 6th/7th defenseman for a late round pick because the prices were too high and everyone was asking for Malcolm Subban in return. Plus, Chris Kelly and Loui Eriksson are both scheduled to return from their injuries later in the month, so that'll be like a deadline addition.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
The only thing that makes sense is that there is a secret deal with each of them that they will be signed once Savvy's money clears.

Sad, but probably true.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
The only thing that makes sense is that there is a secret deal with each of them that they will be signed once Savvy's money clears.

Sad, but probably true.

I have thought about this myself and if they have deals in principle, great. The crappy thing is that they miss camp. Working out on your own is one thing but playing games (even pre-season) and building chemistry with potential linemates is something else. If they join the B's for the start of the season it'll take a bit of time for them to catch up to the rest of the team.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
1. Get under the cap.

2. No injuries.

3. Win the Cup.

4. If #3 isn't possible at least beat the mother****ing Habs during the playoffs. For my sanity's sake if nothing else.

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
Ride off into the sunset as the bestest bunch of guys. No trades or roster changes. Everyone makes the team. We try our best and have a litany of excuses when things don't go well. yaaaayyyyy :):handclap::)

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Ride off into the sunset as the bestest bunch of guys. No trades or roster changes. Everyone makes the team. We try our best and have a litany of excuses when things don't go well. yaaaayyyyy :):handclap::)

I love salty MW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad