Pre-Game Talk: Bruins to face 1st place Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concessionaire

That could have gone better.
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2003
New Orleans
Nash was pretty good in the Edmonton game. Here's hoping he keeps it up and makes that second line viable, though I can't imagine Backes will have much of an impact in his first game back.

Reactions: frickinbobby

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Who will be the iron man of the year?

Players who have played all games

Pastrnak
McAvoy
Nash
Chara
Kuraly
Schaller
Carlo

Top pairing d pair
One top line forward
2nd pairing defense-man
3 bottom 6 guys
We've actually had guys who have played every game this year?? :amazed::laugh::help:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2017-11-28_13-56-4.png

Brewins

Apr 23, 2015
Krejci injured again?

This is getting ridiculous. Is this team made of glass?
I dont think it he is injured AGAIN, but still injured. I have a feeling most of the people coming back, him, marchand, bergeron all came back too early and suffered either sitting out more or grinding through it.

Yes , it is a farce at this point.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Call me crazy but as a second line center and second PP unit I think Nash can get 40 points

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Hate to say it but this back injury is going to plague Krejci all year. Until he either shuts it down or the season ends, one or the other.

Back problems when it comes to hockey players are brutal. And they are very hard to battle through. A bad back affects everything, skating, balance, shooting, you name it.

If he continues to play through this season, expect him to periodically miss games here or there.

Last edited:

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Maybe when Krejci sees his teammate who just had some of his colon removed playing some 4 weeks after the fact; he'll suck it up , and get in there sooner rather than later.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Holy smoke, Krejci out again and Debrusk too?!?!? This is to a point where I have doubts we will ever see a complete line up every again this season. FFS, enough of this.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Call me crazy but as a second line center and second PP unit I think Nash can get 40 points
Not crazy at all if he can play like he did on Sunday. The guy was totally focused and played an excellent game.
I know I'm in the minority here but I like the guy.

Reactions: DKH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad