Bruins Things to Watch for in next week

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital
I know Burke would love him on a one year and the logical place next year is Toronto:help: but I don't like this guy going there....or wait, what the heck am I thinking....from entertainment yes, but not the most instrumental guy in the best season I've ever seen. Heck, my Stanley Cup stuff isnt even worn out yet.

I tell Burke if I trade him there I want conditionals all over the place if they make the playoffs.

this will be fascinating to watch and see if he plans on honoring his contract

also, Khokhlachev???? can he come to camp and where does he end up otherwise- he looked pretty good to me and should be in game ready shape

Though I had been on the trade Thomas band wagon, I still think he is going to be a top flight goalie for the next 2-3 yrs, and maybe decent for a year or two after that (if he decides to play that long). I would be really hesitant to trade him to a team in the division, even a team we have beat up on the last few years. I don't think Toronto is that far away from making a playoff run, and a goalie might be just what they need. I also don't want to face a hot Thomas in the playoffs. Trade him out West, and if you see him in the finals, so be it. If we were to move him to Toronto, it would need to be an overpayment on Burke's part. I never say never, but it would take a lot for me to want to send him there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad