Post-Game Talk: Bruins sink in Everglades quicksand - Waterloo time for Chia and Claude?

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
This is good for the franchise. Like opening the windows during spring cleaning and seeing how much dust and stale air was at TD Garden.

The team was/is boring to watch.
The team is not entertaining and hasn't been all year.
All flashes of entertaining hockey came from kids brought into the system.
All flashed were quickly removed from their play in an attempt to 'Kelly' them.

They should have moved Soderberg at the draft for a 1st Round pick (see Vermette trade).

Saturday night should be the last night Zdeno Chara is wearing a 'C' for the Boston Bruins. It is officially Bergeron's team from this point onward.

Bergeron, Pastrnak, Krug and Hamilton are the only Bruins worth keeping around in the new regime. The rest are assets to another team with their strong defensive play.

Completely agree. I felt the cold chill of defeat coming at that point last season when Seidenberg went down and all we got were excuse after excuse. I'm tired of hearing and watching excuses.

if Boston misses I think Charlie and Cam have a presser on Tuesday and say that they are giving Chiarelli and Claude mulligans:handclap: and the bright side is with no hockey this summer the season ticket holders can get part time jobs to pay for next seasons ticket increase

bring back the band- just a lot of bad luck. We can overcome:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:

Ummm changing your tune a bit aren't ya?

Smooth move Peter. His luck ran out a few years ago. When that happens you have to step up with high end moves not merely excuses followed by more mediocre moves. Yes Pete, everyone is to blame but YOU are to blame for a higher percentage of the blame IMHO.

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
Bergeron - C
Marchand - A
Krug - A

What needs to happen going forward.

Screw tradition, give out a 3rd A to McQuaid and then that's about as good as it'll get!

Thanks Quaider for stepping in all season and personifying what a true Bruin should be.
A #6 D-man filling in as a #4, protecting Tuukka when nobody else could give a damn, clearing the crease, killing penalties when the rest of our top D look like chickens with their heads cut off, and being our de facto enforcer after Chia tried to neuter this team's ****s. No quarter given, none asked. No excuses. No empty threats. True definition of a quiet leader. :yo:

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014

What the **** is he doing speaking with one game left to play? Trying to get his side of the story out first before he gets canned? Throwing Clode under the bus? I'm tired of this guy's crap. What a smug piece of work. Take some responsibility for once FFS.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Completely agree. I felt the cold chill of defeat coming at that point last season when Seidenberg went down and all we got were excuse after excuse. I'm tired of hearing and watching excuses.

Ummm changing your tune a bit aren't ya?

Smooth move Peter. His luck ran out a few years ago. When that happens you have to step up with high end moves not merely excuses followed by more mediocre moves. Yes Pete, everyone is to blame but YOU are to blame for a higher percentage of the blame IMHO.

wasnt changing at all was just goofing on all the posters who are telling me they are getting mulligans.....its one of those things, if you are in the tread following it all it makes sense. They are gone but I want to be liked so sometimes I have to go along for acceptance

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I hate Joe Sacco.
WIth a burning passion YES! At this point there aren't too many that I don't hate.

Why am I thinking about that scene from Animal House where Neidermeyer's horse gets shot ?:laugh:
:laugh:

wasnt changing at all was just goofing on all the posters who are telling me they are getting mulligans.....its one of those things, if you are in the tread following it all it makes sense. They are gone but I want to be liked so sometimes I have to go along for acceptance

WELL, I for one love you man!!:D:heart: Isn't that enough?:sarcasm:

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
why would anyone hate Joe Sacco

I hate beets and liver and maple walnut ice cream, but not Joe Sacco

When they interview him on NESN he takes all of the oxygen out of the room.;)

It's a love you, hate him kinda deal......:razz:

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
why would anyone hate Joe Sacco

I hate beets and liver and maple walnut ice cream, but not Joe Sacco

Joe+Sacco+TB5GB-rkT48m.jpg

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
His comment about lack of will is accurate. That's why I think Claude should go and Chiarelli should stay.

The Smith contract timing let alone the money did it for me

he gets $3.4 million on Monday and is a healthy scratch by Saturday:laugh:

I cant take it

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
The Smith contract timing let alone the money did it for me

he gets $3.4 million on Monday and is a healthy scratch by Saturday:laugh:

I cant take it

This exactly. This is just ONE example of poor asset management. He found himself in a hole yet kept digging...:shakehead

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Well, down to this. A win against Tampa AND and Ottawa loss against Philly OR a win AND two (2) Pittsburgh losses. That's it.

If Pittsburgh gets 1 point in their final 2 games and the Bruins get a regulation/OT win vs. Tampa, the Bruins are in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad