Post-Game Talk: Bruins sink in Everglades quicksand - Waterloo time for Chia and Claude?

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Deep draft this year at least I guess...

I'm not even angry for some reason, I'm strangely very calm.

Very few people came to play for this game and its clear they were not interested in playoff hockey this season, also fire julien please.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Way to address team needs Chia. Let's see how much deeper of a hole he can dig in the offseason with **** contracts and lack of trades.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Just want to get everyone's thoughts on the Seguin trade at the moment. Oh, take your time.

Battaglia

Hail Tim Thomas.
Dec 8, 2005
Everett, Ma

Very few people came to play for this game and its clear they were not interested in playoff hockey this season, also fire julien please.

Same. I've been numb to this team all year. I think it's because I'm ready for them to move on from Chia and Clode. Time to shake things up.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
I'm not even upset.

If the appropriate changes are made this offseason, then I think we keep on trucking next season.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

The thing is I thikn ppl would of loved a chance vs rangers or tampa. For some reason we had them this season. Then would knows if we win the 1st round

now time to prepare for next season. There better be some changes

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Not only did the 2014-2015 Boston Bruins bore their entire fanbase this year with their play but they managed the impossible...

...they managed to bore themselves into a lulled submission. B for Boring.

At least we'll finally see the Paint-dry Bruins taken out back behind the shed and shot.

Beyonder91

RASMUS
Oct 13, 2006
Toronto

You know the end is here. Better to just embrace it.

I'd rather not watch this team get run over first round in the playoffs anyways. No way in hell Rask is going to carry us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad