Confirmed with Link: Bruins Sign Mike Callahan To Two-Year Entry-Level Contract: $883,750.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Thanks for the link. I went ahead in the guide setting on my remote because I wanted to set a reminder and record but it listed college b-ball. I admittedly don't know how this shit works, and why the contradiction in the listing, but it is NESN so I shouldn't expect much I suppose.
Agreed, can't trust NESN or NESN+ guides

Reactions: Gordoff

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Since we share the same last name perhaps I am a distant relative of our newest Dman. And perhaps he learned to shoot the puck in one of these as I did. Pops gas station was a spitting image of this one. In the far bay we set up some boxes for a goal and would take turns shooting on each other when it was slow with our Mylec street hockey gear. Pop had put chicken wire and bars over the windows to stop from getting broken into and us breaking the windows out. Developed a wicked wrister that would have made John Peirson proud. Good luck Michael. Break a pane of glass with that shot.

View attachment 509948

550884f5-d604-41bd-a741-222f26e1ec4e_text.gif

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
We can do 5 threads on grammar and spelling mistakes just within HFB.
Back "in the day" they would grade for such (stuff) but these days I've
been told that some of the grammar rules have "changed."
When I read things today, whether it's advertising, a post online, etc, etc I can't believe the
number of errors. I've been corrected here on mistakes that I've made in the past but luckily now we have Grammarly available to us for free!
Shoulda learned that stuff at Longfellow. ☺️

Orr Fourever

#Staysafe
Sponsor
Mar 27, 2018
The Wheat Province
Well I’m from Toronto. I don’t know about leaf boards on here but the leaf fan base is extremely pessimistic. They think the team is bad and has no chance for the most part. The seem to think they are destined to be disappointed for all eternity believe it or not.
Well their not wrong...

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
This. Lee is strong on the puck and having seen him play a bunch at the Tsongas he would fit the Bruins style
Absolutely

the Kings pool is so deep that Sweeney should offer up even as high as his second in 23 for one of those kids close

Their center prospects
Byfield
Turcotte
Vilardi
JAD
Kupari
Madden
Helenius
Pinelli
Akil Thomas
Dudas

Also Andre Lee was the one HM forward @Saxon Eric (just noticed)

Their D is ridiculous as well and even strong at wing

they can’t play them all

Alex Lafreniere is 16 in the Athletic List by Scott

Harvard kid he might be 4 or 5 on Bruins

lee, Lafreniere & Madden for a second

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
The Coyotes are officially my new #2 team.

Western Conference so little to no conflict of interest.

They’ve embraced the tank.
Arena situation is a joke.
They even went back to the old Kachina unis.

I just ordered a hat.

Last edited:

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
The Coyotes are officially my new #2 team.

Western Conference so little to no conflict of interest.

They’ve embraced the tank.
Arena situation is a joke.
They even went back to the old Kachina unis.

I just ordered a hat.

For someone in search of "entertaining" hockey, you certainly picked a hell of a second team. Lol.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
For someone in search of "entertaining" hockey, you certainly picked a hell of a second team. Lol.
It’s the same reason I somewhat followed the NY Knicks for a number of years.

It’s like watching a train wreck in progress.

In all seriousness, they’re not moving the franchise out of the desert, so what the hell. I hope they succeed.

Maybe it’s recency bias because I taught about the Mexican American War yesterday.

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Since we share the same last name perhaps I am a distant relative of our newest Dman. And perhaps he learned to shoot the puck in one of these as I did. Pops gas station was a spitting image of this one. In the far bay we set up some boxes for a goal and would take turns shooting on each other when it was slow with our Mylec street hockey gear. Pop had put chicken wire and bars over the windows to stop from getting broken into and us breaking the windows out. Developed a wicked wrister that would have made John Peirson proud. Good luck Michael. Break a pane of glass with that shot.

View attachment 509948
And the puck slid on the grease and oil on the floor just like it was ice???? :)

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

View attachment 509948
Yvon Cournoyer's father IIRC was a welder and made these heavy, oversized steel pucks then laid down
carpeting in their barn and he used to take a couple of hundred slap shots with it a day.

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Yvon Cournoyer's father IIRC was a welder and made these heavy, oversized steel pucks then laid down
carpeting in their barn and he used to take a couple of hundred slap shots with it a day.
Yvon Cournoyer (pronounced “Kohrn-why-Ae” for you youngins). One of the all time great names in hockey.

Along with Hakken Loob.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I like the trade fine. Most likely will end being a nothing trade for both teams, but in reading various scouting reports it sounds like Callahan made a significant leap a couple years ago in various aspects of his game. At least has the potential to be a decent 3rd pairing NHLer. 7th round picks are a total crapshoot, so getting a local kid (who is probably thrilled to be staying in Providence) who has some leadership ability, size, and has shown good improvement is not a bad risk at all for a 7th round pick. Hope he keeps getting better and ultimately makes something of himself at the pro level. Low risk, medium reward type trade. And as someone else mentioned, it maybe leads to a more substantial trade down the road between Boston and Arizona.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad