Confirmed with Link: Bruins Sign Mike Callahan To Two-Year Entry-Level Contract: $883,750.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Callahan21_22_HS.jpg

Michael Callahan at eliteprospects.com

3/14 Update:

Last edited:

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Poor Arizona. Draft him. But he goes college route. Decides he doesn’t want to sign with Arizona. This teams a tire fire. College players clearly have a higher risk factor when drafting them

Reactions: Gordoff

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Man - if the Leafs picked him up there would already be a 10 page thread over in the " Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk " section with most Leaf fans proclaiming that Dubas is a genius and how he has finally picked up the missing piece to a Stanley Cup dynasty. :laugh:

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Man - if the Leafs picked him up there would already be a 10 page thread over in the " Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk " section with most Leaf fans proclaiming that Dubas is a genius and how he has finally picked up the missing piece to a Stanley Cup dynasty. :laugh:
Well I’m from Toronto. I don’t know about leaf boards on here but the leaf fan base is extremely pessimistic. They think the team is bad and has no chance for the most part. The seem to think they are destined to be disappointed for all eternity believe it or not.

Reactions: BMC

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Well I’m from Toronto. I don’t know about leaf boards on here but the leaf fan base is extremely pessimistic. They think the team is bad and has no chance for the most part. The seem to think they are destined to be disappointed for all eternity believe it or not.

If Steve Dangle, hysterics aside, has any kind finger on the pulse of the fan base, I can well believe it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad