Confirmed with Link: Bruins sign Jaroslav Halak 2yr x 2.75

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I don't think Halak has looked especially bad during this last run of games where more goals are going in against him. I think it's more of a combination of he's no longer playing out of his mind and the D has really hung him out to dry more frequently than before. Rask doesn't look great either when the D is making mistake after mistake. Both goalies are making a lot of great saves each game, but there's only so much you can save when the D is standing around with its head up its ass multiple times a game.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I don't think Halak has looked especially bad during this last run of games where more goals are going in against him. I think it's more of a combination of he's no longer playing out of his mind and the D has really hung him out to dry more frequently than before. Rask doesn't look great either when the D is making mistake after mistake. Both goalies are making a lot of great saves each game, but there's only so much you can save when the D is standing around with its head up its ass multiple times a game.

think you are right to a degree, I think what we have seen is what I have seen (more often than not via highlights) in recent years, a game where Halak lets in a softie at a bad time, not that there are many good softies.

I don`t stat watch so couldn`t tell you what his GAA is or Save % but the last few road games, he looks like he`s not focused at all. He had no chance on the game winner, not his fault at all, that 1st goal by Grant is unacceptable and if Rask had of allowed it, fans here would be lined up to drive him to the airport.

I dunno, I have liked Halak`s game far more than I have disliked it but in recent games, seeing rebounds far juicier than previously, I see his post to post movement being slower and he doesn`t appear to be tracking pucks as acutely as he did to begin the year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad