Confirmed with Link: Bruins sign Erik Haula (2 years, $2.37M/yr)

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Very good signing. Curious as to what this means for the Krejci negotiations......

Coyle moves up to 2C, Haula 3C and Lazar 4C maybe??
I'm wondering if it means more that we may see a DeBrusk trade. Haula on Coyle's LW. They played together for many years on the Wild (though I'm not sure how much on the same line).

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
I'm wondering if it means more that we may see a DeBrusk trade. Haula on Coyle's LW. They played together for many years on the Wild (though I'm not sure how much on the same line).
He was a bottom 6 guy in Minnesota so I doubt the played much with Coyle except maybe on special teams.

That said, he gives you a bunch of options and a little more leverage in the Krejci negotiations.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Not as ecstatic as I was with the Smitty signing last season, but Haula is a player I've thought would look good in a spoked B. I think much like Smitty, fans are going to appreciate him more and more once they see what he brings. Would be even better if the term was a year longer.

Reactions: Gordoff

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
feels like a Peverley type add. He's the "swiss army knife guy who had 50+ points that one time a few years ago". That's a good type of player to have on your 3rd line.

Feels like Debrusk is 100% redundant at this point, gotta imagine they're working on moving him as we speak.

Reactions: Bodit9 and Gordoff

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
feels like a Peverley type add. He's the "swiss army knife guy who had 50+ points that one time a few years ago". That's a good type of player to have on your 3rd line.

Feels like Debrusk is 100% redundant at this point, gotta imagine they're working on moving him as we speak.

I equally see them going with:

DeBrusk — Haula — Coyle

Reactions: inactive user

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad