Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Sens. Mar. 19. Throwing Cheeseburgers Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
burger.jpg

This seems like the right place for this. Kudos to SenatorArmy for the inspiration.
Let's do this!!

:laugh: well done

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
some body give me a gdt theme idea.

I actually had a theme idea I wanted to do for a game but haven't ever got around to doing it, partially because I'm still working on figuring out who is what for the roster.

A (S)NES themed GDT!

Gryba as the dog (from Duck Hunt)
Hammond as the Hamburglar (from M.C. Kids)
Anderson as Ladd Spencer (from Bionic Commando)
Cowen as Luigi (from Mario Bros)

and so on.

Hadn't fully worked it out, so was still sitting on it - but maybe we can farm out some ideas!

Ragged

Sep 10, 2009
I actually had a theme idea I wanted to do for a game but haven't ever got around to doing it, partially because I'm still working on figuring out who is what for the roster.

A (S)NES themed GDT!

Gryba as the dog (from Duck Hunt)
Hammond as the Hamburglar (from M.C. Kids)
Anderson as Ladd Spencer (from Bionic Commando)
Cowen as Luigi (from Mario Bros)

and so on.

Hadn't fully worked it out, so was still sitting on it - but maybe we can farm out some ideas!

That's a pretty cool idea. Unfortunately, I somehow skipped over SNES (went from NES to Sega Genesis and somehow missed the SNES boat). Wouldn't be too hard to figure out though.

You could always go full Intellivision and do 'Burger Time', or is that too obvious?

Senafan

May 17, 2013
That's a pretty cool idea. Unfortunately, I somehow skipped over SNES (went from NES to Sega Genesis and somehow missed the SNES boat). Wouldn't be too hard to figure out though.

You could always go full Intellivision and do 'Burger Time', or is that too obvious?

Burger Time is perfect!

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Wierchoch as Yoshi
Hoffman as mega man

Actually that reminds me. Pageau was gonna be Mega Man.
Yoshi is technically SNES - so depends if you were going for pure 8-bit GDT or if 16-bit was okay. I had originally intended to do 8-bit, but going full blow 16bit SNES makes more sense really... and opens up a lot more character options (though removes Duck Hunt and M.C. Kids)

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Burger Time was my idea for a GDT I was gonna do....eventually.

You should use that, or go with Ragged's illustration and add stuff on top of it since it's so perfect. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad