Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Sens. Mar. 19. Throwing Cheeseburgers Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
pfft. Don't fret. So they gotta beat Boston tomorrow. If they were to make any noise in the playoffs, they'd have to beat the Rangers or the Habs over and over. They'll earn what they deserve.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Rask skated today, but they're confirmed to be taking all three goalies on the roadie. Goaliepost and Dailyfaceoff both have Rask as probably starting but no independent confirmation yet.

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
I think the Hamburglar should have his own chant. When he makes a save we should all say "BURGLE BURGLE BURGLE"!!! really fast and loud. Try doing it. Try doing ti right now. I think it could catch on.

Ragged

Sep 10, 2009
You should make GDT's....

Too much work! :laugh:
In all seriousness, I'm just trying to work my way out of lurker mode. I lurked here for years, then, at Jerkstore's insistence, I signed up in 2009. Since then, my grand total of posts is....76. Haha.

Baby steps.

Ragged

Sep 10, 2009
I think the Hamburglar should have his own chant. When he makes a save we should all say "BURGLE BURGLE BURGLE"!!! really fast and loud. Try doing it. Try doing ti right now. I think it could catch on.

I'm gonna step outside right now and give it a shot.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
During the Flyers game we doing Hammy chants in 319 and 318, but of course the no life government workers/ fans that like to watch games in silence are foreign to sports atmospheres and couldn't follow along

BigBush*

Huge game. Hammy broke the Carolina suckage streak so I'm sure he'll break the Boston one.
Gonna eat a few burgers today and tomorrow to build up the burger karma. It's tough being a team player but I'll do it

The Waffler

Registered Offender
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth
I just finished watching interstellar for 2nd time so... now is tomorrow but it must be now or else there is no tomorrow.

look.png

...but the game isn't on now. It's on tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad