GDT: Bruins @ Sens | 7:30 Fri Nov 15th |SNET-E TVA | I Guess Ill Make It Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I couldn't believe how obvious the headshot was and Edwards is saying "did he hit him in the chest, maybe the shoulder or even the visor?"

Clear as day elbow to head. Hit nothing else.

Then the reasoning was like ' well he was trying to counter hit so of course was leading with the elbow, but Ryan ducked more towards into the boards so his elbow accidentally ended up on his chin...'

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Thank god, great comeback win for us... Now to the big picture. Hope that idiot gets suspended for taking out Ryan and hope Bobby is okay .

Kekumba

Jan 24, 2008
Ottawa
Booby's reaction made it seem like he may need some dental work. Hope that's the case.

Nice of them to not mail it in after going down 2 early.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I wish I could go back and pull all the idiotic, moronic comments about how the Senators play better in front of Lehner. Detroit and Boston, our two best games, Andy is in net.

Deal with it.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Definitely a better game. Started off awful, but picked it up and fought till the end. Great work team!!

Please Ryan be OK!! He's been really abused this year so far!

dingbatz

Apr 20, 2013
Thank god, great comeback win for us... Now to the big picture. Hope that idiot gets suspended for taking out Ryan and hope Bobby is okay .

+1 Glad we won. I hope the league buries that guy. Seidenberg, remember the name. Put it on the board next to Cooke.

SenatorArmy*

If there's no suspension, then supplemental discipline is a complete joke

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
I wish I could go back and pull all the idiotic, moronic comments about how the Senators play better in front of Lehner. Detroit and Boston, our two best games, Andy is in net.

Deal with it.

In general the Sens have started off better in front of Lehner.

That said, I don't think goaltending is the issue and I'd be pretty comfortable with either goalie in net. And this game proves that goaltending isn't an issue in Ottawa -- but the work ethic and fight (and defensive side of things) are the issues. When those aren't a problem --- we do well!

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Really liked the way the Sens played in the last 2 periods. Now that's more how they should look like.

Better on face-offs, more discipline, more blocked shots, better open lanes from forwards resulting on better breakouts... They have worked on a lot of things since the early games. Need to keep trending upwards

What a massive goal by Chris Neil, Sens really needed that one.

everyone is relaxed now? not losing anymore? no more trade this player that player?:sarcasm:

Don't worry lol, it will get back to mass whining very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad