Recalled/Assigned: Bruins Recall Noel Acciari from Providence

jdz

May 22, 2013
Hey, he's gotta be better than Kemppainen…right?

Things that are more useful than Joonas Kemppainen:

useless-objects-31.jpg

funny-shoe-useless-invention.jpg

pxo358xaplcvxxeyxhnq.jpg

263684.jpg

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
Not defending the trade but Sweeney had no idea Randell would be effective enough to be the 4th line guy. I don't blame him for Randell.

Because we don't put enough value on our farm system and actually try them out over guys like Gregory Campbell. Look at this year. Rolling with Kemp/Talbot/Rinaldo over developing our farm. Chia and now Sweeney both do this crap.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Because we don't put enough value on our farm system and actually try them out over guys like Gregory Campbell. Look at this year. Rolling with Kemp/Talbot/Rinaldo over developing our farm. Chia and now Sweeney both do this crap.

So development can only happen during an NHL game but at no other point?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
in fairness to Kemp I liked his game after his callup

I also like what I read about Acciari's game and what I saw from him yesterday so I'm totally fine with him replacing him in the lineup

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
Got to give DS didn't like his moves but Liles has been solid and help the defense. This was a great effort tonight and the boys a whole 60 min effort aganist a very good team. We faced a backup goalie but those were cards dealt and we won. Congrats to Claude for a man some wanted out but you continue to do the job.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
He reads the game well and has a nice gritty touch.

Like him so far. Way better than Kemp.

4th line overall looks much improved.

reillysmith38

Dec 22, 2013
His backcheck tonight caused us to give up goal number 2.

I also don't think Hjalmarsson chicken winged the hook. He stripped Acciari, tried to pivot and couldn't cuz the stock was in the way.

But I still like the energy he brings and his puck skills aren't half bad.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

I also don't think Hjalmarsson chicken winged the hook. He stripped Acciari, tried to pivot and couldn't cuz the stock was in the way.

I didn't see it at all like this. I was at the game so maybe I didn't have the angle but neither did anyone else I was with see it this way.

I was isolating on him on the goal, literally locked in to him from the D zone through the breakout so it was surprising to read your comment,

I could be wrong so welcome others who saw it your way it confirm

the penalty I have no idea

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I wouldn't say he caused the goal although he did do an odd stutter step as he closed on the puck carrier, creating a passing lane. To blame him for the goal I think is a bit unfair still. We can't expect everyone to be Marchand, Bergeron, and Loui!

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
I like that, unlike the other 2 C options, he can actually skate. That seems important for a C in the NHL, no?

shackattack

Dec 9, 2015
Missed 2nd penalty so cannot comment.But that 1st one called on him was gross.Chicago player was holding his stick under arm.

reillysmith38

Dec 22, 2013
I didn't see it at all like this. I was at the game so maybe I didn't have the angle but neither did anyone else I was with see it this way.

I was isolating on him on the goal, literally locked in to him from the D zone through the breakout so it was surprising to read your comment,

I could be wrong so welcome others who saw it your way it confirm

the penalty I have no idea

I wouldn't say he caused the goal although he did do an odd stutter step as he closed on the puck carrier, creating a passing lane. To blame him for the goal I think is a bit unfair still. We can't expect everyone to be Marchand, Bergeron, and Loui!

He tried to anticipate a cut back pass with that stutter step, which opened up that passing lane.

On the rush, that was the one incident in which our defense broke down.

Trust me, I like the kid, but he made a mistake there.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown

No way is that goal on him

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
He tried to anticipate a cut back pass with that stutter step, which opened up that passing lane.

On the rush, that was the one incident in which our defense broke down.

Trust me, I like the kid, but he made a mistake there.

I sit behind Bruins net so I didn't have a great view so I'll take your word. You don't have an agenda on him and come across balanced.

Maybe I'm seeing what I want to see a bit- I've always liked him and was so jacked when Boston got him

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Kid`s played well in two games, made a few young mistakes, one that helped the Hawks pop a goal last night but with youth/inexperience, there`s mistakes and some fans screaming for more kids playing, would be killing CJ/Sweeney for having such a young lineup in place as these mistakes often wind up in the back of the net in this league

Like his energy, like his 3 zone maturity and apparently so too does CJ as his TOI increased last night

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad