Recalled/Assigned: Bruins Recall Noel Acciari from Providence

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
yup, seeing it increase even with the time spent in the box is a good sign

Seems like Claude likes the kid

Acciari said himself he`s feeling more comfortable which is great to hear, plays without fear with the guard on, can`t wait to see this kid once it`s removed:yo:

Having never seen him play prior to this stint, kudos to the scout who identified this kid, real gamer albeit very small sample size. Asserted himself very well against two formidable opponents

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Kirk is churning out content, damn. Good stuff.

It certainly seems like he has a little more offensive skills than a typical 4th liner...he's a perfect 4th line center for this team

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
Absolutely have loved what I have seen from NA thus far.
This is the right type of energy injection the fourth line needed so badly.
Speed, grit and smarts.....:nod:

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
Safe to say we've found our potential 4th line center for the next few years, maybe more? He brings Rinaldo-type energy but is actually a good player.

Last edited:

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
Don't know if it's safe to say after three games, but it's looking very promising. I also like what Ferraro and Connolly bring to that line. Great mix of speed, skill and grit between the three of them.

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
Don't know if it's safe to say after three games, but it's looking very promising. I also like what Ferraro and Connolly bring to that line. Great mix of speed, skill and grit between the three of them.

Definitely, that 4th line is fantastic.

I might be jumping the gun, but seeing a lot of HE games last year I've always thought highly of Acciari.

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa

Agreed, in the very brief time they've spent together I liked Connolly and Ferrarro, and Acciari looks great with them. Affordable, young, fast, defensive minded, and Ferraro and Connolly were scorers at one point in time, they should be productive for a fourth line.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Safe to say we've found out 4th line center for the next few years, maybe more? He brings Rinaldo-type energy but is actually a good player.

a lot of people felt that way about Craig Cunningham too.

Not saying they're the same, but lots of kids play well after that first callup due to adrenaline. I like what I see so far, but let's see if he can sustain it.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003

Not saying they're the same, but lots of kids play well after that first callup due to adrenaline. I like what I see so far, but let's see if he can sustain it.

This is where I am at as well...nice to have some options right now though.

NoUserNameHere

Dec 26, 2010
Absolutely have loved what I have seen from NA thus far.
This is the right type of energy injection the fourth line needed so badly.
Speed, grit and smarts.....:nod:

Zactly what I was gonna say. Adding he and Connolly to the 4th line has really revamped it. They're not only getting the puck out of their own zone now - they're getting it in deep and pressuring and keeping the other team bottled up, with some chances here and there, including Ferraro's goal.

He's had a few minor penalties... the typical borderline things refs call on rookies, but overall my impression is that he's the real deal and with seasoning might even have a role on a third line in the future.

Andiamo Acciari ("Let's go Acciari" in Italian)

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

I never understood the people so infatuated with Cunningham.

And the *****ing when he got waived, my god the *****ing....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad