Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
wait, what?

I hope this is to move him.

I feel a move happening!

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
The one way part of the deal is most concerning. Why?

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I'd feel ok about

Chara
Seidenberg
Hamilton
McQuaid
Bartkowski
Johnson
Krug

next year. Not great, but ok. Gives them some more wiggle room with some of the impending decisions with the forward group.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
What?! One decent game and they extend him? And yes, this does mean he is Ference's possible replacement or someone's....Bad move Chia Very bad....I am dissapointed.

:laugh: Sign #7 d-man for most likely league min ... CHIARELLIS WHAT R U DOING?!!

Somehow I think I'll take B's management team assessment of his development over someone whose seen him play 2 games.

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital
He could be watching from the ninth floor on a lot of nights as well, so I don't necessarily think this means he is a starter next year, though he will get the opportunity.

Let's just face facts, the Bruins are going to be tight against the cap next year, and there are going to be some young guys on this team that are borderline NHL players (Bourque, Bartkowski), but they will be making peanuts. I think the Bruins are preparing for the reality that they will have some spots to fill, and they will need to be filled with low-salary guys. Whichever prospects don't get dealt this year will also have a chance to make the club as well.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Could Ference be heading back to Calgary? Or Tampa? and they need him to step in?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad