Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Merkulov will make a strong push, but I hope Beecher is pushed to Providence. I'd love to see Beecher get a boatload of ice time down there doing everything he does and finetuning the offense if possible.
You are probably right, but it seems like Beecher has had people giving him the patient approach basically forever.

I'm kind of curious how he'd react to a kick in the ass. Not with any real intent or cause, but just to see how he'd react.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
You are probably right, but it seems like Beecher has had people giving him the patient approach basically forever.

I'm kind of curious how he'd react to a kick in the ass. Not with any real intent or cause, but just to see how he'd react.
I do think we will be cycling through young guys in the bottom 6. Come up, play 5, get a list to work on and go back down. Rotate them through until someone grabs a hold of it.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I’m an NHL GM I’m very careful when I put my prospects in the AHL

To me it’s a very physical but moreso dirty League. Many teams are made up of early to late 20’s players who are physically mature and in excellent shape and strong. They are doing everything possible to get to the nhl.

When I see guys like JFK and Lysell especially who look like high school kids go down and targeted and the shit beat out of them I would have rather they played another year in college or CHL

JFK contrary to what is written here was very good in Providence early on but to this day never seen any player in AHL get so openly hunted

Marchand actually was preyed on but he was quick, tough, and I saw him duck a couple of times which I thought was brilliant but apparently you catch crap for it

I was at a Lysell first and third game last year and he didn’t help self cutting across grain with his head down

It’s been 2 months and I’m thinking JFK

He came back was slower to react everything

HopefullyLysell gets over and is more aware and stronger

I’m curious about if he’s been able to work out past 2,months

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
1688497370422.png

1688497750233.png

Last edited:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Fantastic to see Lysell doing most drills - smooth, fast, quick hands

McQuaid was spending time working on offensive positioning and sliding off tight contact in offensive zone

Big difference from yesterday- seemed very happy and interacting with fellow prospects

Reactions: Blade of Schmautz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad