Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

mflo77

Jul 9, 2002
Visit site
with the Bruins cap problems, i can see Beecher / lauko or both on line 4 to start the year. Lysell will be given every opportunity to make this team. Freddy - coyle - lysell

Reactions: Gordoff

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Lauko Lysell Lohrei.....who do we LLLike in this years draft?

I would say more Jake and it's variations. Starting in 2015

Jake DeBrusk
Jakub Zboril
Jakob Forsbacka-Karlsson
Jakub Lauko
Jake Schmaltz

Now if you wanted to looks at just names starting with "J" you add

Jeremy Lauzon
Jesse Gabrielle
Jack Becker
Joona Koppanen
Jack Studnicka
Jeremy Swayman
John Beecher
Jackson Edwards

Since 2015 when Sweeney took over 1 in every 4 of their draft picks has a name that start with the letter J

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY

Jake DeBrusk
Jakub Zboril
Jakob Forsbacka-Karlsson
Jakub Lauko
Jake Schmaltz

Jeremy Lauzon
Jesse Gabrielle
Jack Becker
Joona Koppanen
Jack Studnicka
Jeremy Swayman
John Beecher
Jackson Edwards

Since 2015 when Sweeney took over 1 in every 4 of their draft picks has a name that start with the letter J
Funny....I have more J contacts in my phone than any other letter.....

Raleighfern

Apr 7, 2017
Looking for info on players who made their NHL debut last season. Specifically what type of player they are and what their future NHL outlook is. Thanks!

F - Jakub Lauko
F - Joona Koppanen
Lauko is a plus skater, has top end energy, nose dirty kind of player but lacks offensive finish and instincts.
Koppanen is not a great skater, has decent skills at the dot and PK and generally a good defender.

I probably saw every shift each had on the big club over the season.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Looking for info on players who made their NHL debut last season. Specifically what type of player they are and what their future NHL outlook is. Thanks!

F - Jakub Lauko
F - Joona Koppanen
Lauko is one of my fav young players. I think he has 20 goals 20 assist potential if given full time 3rd line/some PP

Koppanen - outside chance to play 4th line. Huge size. Not sure if he can fully digest nhl pace. Also can't move that great. He needs to become more explosive.

aguineapig

Lauko plays a straight out, pedal to the metal, gets in on the forecheck and can play physical (for his size) and agitate. But occasional turnovers in his own end and untimely penalties seemed to make Monty a little leery of giving him more of a role. Hope he can earn his trust this season his speed can make things happen.

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
Lauko plays a straight out, pedal to the metal, gets in on the forecheck and can play physical (for his size) and agitate. But occasional turnovers in his own end and untimely penalties seemed to make Monty a little leery of giving him more of a role. Hope he can earn his trust this season his speed can make things happen.

Did lauko suffer from dumb penalties in providence this past season or was that a nhl thing

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018

Jake DeBrusk
Jakub Zboril
Jakob Forsbacka-Karlsson
Jakub Lauko
Jake Schmaltz

Jeremy Lauzon
Jesse Gabrielle
Jack Becker
Joona Koppanen
Jack Studnicka
Jeremy Swayman
John Beecher
Jackson Edwards

I know you are from the Nut Cake ,I mean Nut Meg state , but you have to much time on your hands ..........................just kidding . I hope you get your team back so you have something to do ....hahaha

• Wow
Reactions: Gordoff

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I know you are from the Nut Cake ,I mean Nut Meg state , but you have to much time on your hands ..........................just kidding . I hope you get your team back so you have something to do ....hahaha

I'm a transplate lol. I had no idea CT was the Nutmeg state 🤣

While it'd be nice to get an NHL I do enjoy being able to spend $20-$30 and sit behind the bench at the Wolfpack

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
I'm a transplate lol. I had no idea CT was the Nutmeg state 🤣

While it'd be nice to get an NHL I do enjoy being able to spend $20-$30 and sit behind the bench at the Wolfpack
The nickname has a great backstory-

"The Nutmeg State
Be it ammunition, strict morals, enduring stone, or well-to-do statesmen, Connecticut seems to have all the makings for commendable, sarcastic, and even outdated nicknames. The most well-known (albeit unofficial) has a more humorous quality to it and, like several of the others, not an altogether admirable reputation. “The Nutmeg State” derives from the late 19th century when resourceful but disingenuous peddlers are purported to have sold wooden “nutmegs” among their otherwise honest wares to unsuspecting customers for a decent profit. No lasting credible evidence exists, however, to prove these vendors did indeed sell such wooden nutmegs. “It’s not really clear if anybody did that…or if it originated in the idea that Yankee peddlers were so good at their business that [they] would be able to sell you a wooden nutmeg,” said Natalie Belanger, Adult Programs Manager at the Connecticut Historical Society. Resembling the seed from which the spicy powder originates, these poor imitations were worthless, but they–and their stories–provided shrewd merchants from Connecticut a long-lasting legacy."

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
The nickname has a great backstory-

"The Nutmeg State
Be it ammunition, strict morals, enduring stone, or well-to-do statesmen, Connecticut seems to have all the makings for commendable, sarcastic, and even outdated nicknames. The most well-known (albeit unofficial) has a more humorous quality to it and, like several of the others, not an altogether admirable reputation. “The Nutmeg State” derives from the late 19th century when resourceful but disingenuous peddlers are purported to have sold wooden “nutmegs” among their otherwise honest wares to unsuspecting customers for a decent profit. No lasting credible evidence exists, however, to prove these vendors did indeed sell such wooden nutmegs. “It’s not really clear if anybody did that…or if it originated in the idea that Yankee peddlers were so good at their business that [they] would be able to sell you a wooden nutmeg,” said Natalie Belanger, Adult Programs Manager at the Connecticut Historical Society. Resembling the seed from which the spicy powder originates, these poor imitations were worthless, but they–and their stories–provided shrewd merchants from Connecticut a long-lasting legacy."
Great nickname for the largest bridge in the world

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Lauko is one of my fav young players. I think he has 20 goals 20 assist potential if given full time 3rd line/some PP

Koppanen - outside chance to play 4th line. Huge size. Not sure if he can fully digest nhl pace. Also can't move that great. He needs to become more explosive.
For Koppanen for what we ve seen this year, good at the dot, good along the boards to protect the puck big body, good defensively, i think he s got better hands than Nosek, maybe he can take 4th line cente but couple of AHL guys can i think, big body but not enough bad ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad