Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XVII - Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Also, mentioned this in the Providence thread, but I’m back. I haven’t had to the time to cut as many clips these days working a full-time job outside of hockey media stuff, but I’m certainly watching, observing and taking notes all the same.

Ask me some stuff and I’ll see what I can do.

(Don’t be too weird because my ignore list is growing exponentially)

Isnt the big hurdle for Ahcan playing him and Grizz in the lineup at the same time?

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
Isnt the big hurdle for Ahcan playing him and Grizz in the lineup at the same time?

I personally see no issues with that. Krug and Grzelcyk played together in the same lineups. Plus, how are the bigger-bodied defenders performing this season? Don’t think there any issue with it— they’re two completely different players.

Reactions: Dr Hook

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I personally see no issues with that. Krug and Grzelcyk played together in the same lineups. Plus, how are the bigger-bodied defenders performing this season? Don’t think there any issue with it— they’re two completely different players.

Yeah I may have worded that poorly - not if you think it would work, but if Cassidy/mgmt thinks it would be ok. If Grizz is out I hope they bring him up and slot him in

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
Hopefully Achan plays within himself and not try to clone Krug

Be yourself Achan and you’ll be fine

Oh, get shots through and hit the net.

Reactions: Ratty

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
I'm excited to see Ahcan. Looked terrific the last time he was called up - a staggering improvement over how he looked last season, both in Providence and Boston. Hope he blows the doors off and lays claim to roster spot.

So Bruce can ruin him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad