Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XVII - Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
This guy absolutely LOVES making moves with the puck on his stick. I can't clip all of them, but makes a ton of subtle moves that either backs players off him while recouping on the forecheck or while waiting for lanes, players to open up in transition.
I assume you called him guy and not kid because he’s so old. :naughty:

Reactions: Dr Hook

Jim

Mar 11, 2002
Rochester NY

I love the fact that he doesn’t screw around trying to line up a big boomer. Get the shot off, get the puck on net, create something. Not everyone has an Ovechkin shot. I’ve got no problem with a strong, accurate wrister from the point over a wild, hard slap shot.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I had said last year if he can dominate or be real effective in year one, look out. This kid is special. Has the wow factor. I love the fact he gets his shots on net and doesn’t have to use the clapper.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I had said last year if he can dominate or be real effective in year one, look out. This kid is special. Has the wow factor. I love the fact he gets his shots on net and doesn’t have to use the clapper.

clap-off.gif

Reactions: Saxon Eric

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I love the fact that he doesn’t screw around trying to line up a big boomer. Get the shot off, get the puck on net, create something. Not everyone has an Ovechkin shot. I’ve got no problem with a strong, accurate wrister from the point over a wild, hard slap shot.

One of the benefits of being a converted forward I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad