Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XIX - Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Not comparable since Bergeron's D+1 season he was an NHL rookie and Lysell played in the CHL, but I get the point you're trying to make.
It’s actually crazy how Bergeron stepped into the league after the summer he was drafted. Guys a legend already imo. Walks into the nhl at 18 after every team passed on him at the draft. that year he is easily top 5 pick. In fact if I redo that draft I take him first and Webber second. And honestly I know they aren’t comparable ha. I just neeeeeed an excuse to boast Bergeron.

Reactions: weaponomega

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
It’s actually crazy how Bergeron stepped into the league after the summer he was drafted. Guys a legend already imo. Walks into the nhl at 18 after every team passed on him at the draft. that year he is easily top 5 pick. In fact if I redo that draft I take him first and Webber second. And honestly I know they aren’t comparable ha. I just neeeeeed an excuse to boast Bergeron.

Bergeron has been ranked No. 1 in a recent 2003 re-draft by either NHL.com or ESPN or a similar outlet. That is incredible considering 2003 is considered the best draft in the last 20 years. He really is a special player.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
We complaining about lysels production in the chl? Does anyone remember Patrice bergerons production in the chl? :p
I'm not "worried" about Lysell's production, but there is a huge difference when talking about production of a guy in their DY in the CHL and their DY+1 in the CHL.

Reactions: Kegs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad